Attacker: ruler
Village: Purple Love (559|647) K65

Quantity: 0 0 1190 18 567 0 89 37 0
Losses: 0 0 1190 18 567 0 89 37 0

Defender: Grazo
Village: Grazos village (538|658) K65
Nice kill :)

DeletedUser

ruler (Purple Love) attacks Grazos village (538|658)

Aug 05, 2009 10:07:04
The defender has won

Luck (from attacker's point of view)
-17.1%

Attacker: ruler
Village: Purple Love (559|647) K65
Hidden by the report owner.

Defender: Grazo
Village: Grazos village (538|658) K65

Quantity: 926 882 0 264 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 872 830 0 249 0 0 0 0 0

Damage by rams: The wall has been damaged and downgraded from level 17 to level 12
Damage by catapults: The Farm has been damaged and downgraded from level20 to level19

Sorry |TB| about killing all of your defense troops. :icon_redface:

How long did it take you to build back your attack troops:icon_redface:

ROGER ROGER! i have just got word im beign farmed!!

And that rawr has been checking around me to see WHO CAN ATTACK ME LOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLL Your leader game that away in his in-game mails:icon_redface: To bad im not being farmed:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

And that rawr has been checking around me to see WHO CAN ATTACK ME LOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLL Your leader game that away in his in-game mails:icon_redface: To bad im not being farmed:icon_neutral:

It will take me at most a week to rebuild my offense without hurting my village growth. That player and the defense you guys supported with is gone. My nuke will be rebuild quicker then that defense which was lost.

Also aren't you 3 ks aways or are you the guy account sitting everyone in |TB| now that Mr.Magic been rimmed?

And the player Grazos will be farmed now that all he can do is dodge with his offense.

Also a good thing to remember is that I am the ranked 37 player in my tribe. If this a victory to you then I guess it shows what a state |TB| is in.

DeletedUser

First off, EVERYONE around you can attack you. The player I asked about is 900 points. :icon_smile: Which is triple the size you have. I do some research in area of the player I am talking with, always.

Second, the 'LOOOLLL' things and Caps Lock make you look like an annoying noob. Just don't. Oh, sorry, I forget.. you are one. My bad.

And you should stop attacking with swords.. but wait, we already knew you where a noob, so no harm. Noone can't blame you for not knowing swords are not for clearing. But hey, you learned the hard way. Perhaps you already rebuilded your 57 axes you lost.. Good job. Only 48 swords and 38 spears to go! :icon_wink:

Regards,
Glowbal

DeletedUser

First off, EVERYONE around you can attack you. The player I asked about is 900 points. :icon_smile: Which is triple the size you have. I do some research in area of the player I am talking with, always.

Second, the 'LOOOLLL' things and Caps Lock make you look like an annoying noob. Just don't. Oh, sorry, I forget.. you are one. My bad.

And you should stop attacking with swords.. but wait, we already knew you where a noob, so no harm. Noone can't blame you for not knowing swords are not for clearing. But hey, you learned the hard way. Perhaps you already rebuilded your 57 axes you lost.. Good job. Only 48 swords and 38 spears to go! :icon_wink:

Regards,
Glowbal

Read the date of the report. Yes thank you ily.

DeletedUser

It will take me at most a week to rebuild my offense without hurting my village growth. That player and the defense you guys supported with is gone. My nuke will be rebuild quicker then that defense which was lost.

Also aren't you 3 ks aways or are you the guy account sitting everyone in |TB| now that Mr.Magic been rimmed?

And the player Grazos will be farmed now that all he can do is dodge with his offense.

Also a good thing to remember is that I am the ranked 37 player in my tribe. If this a victory to you then I guess it shows what a state |TB| is in.
Im only account sitting one person now. I was account sitting 3. Thats it not much. They all came back:)

DeletedUser

Regards,
Glowbal

One little thing, how do points matter? At least at this stage. Hes 900 points? So? I cleared him when i was 150-200 pts and he was 600. Well he had 2 axe left:icon_rolleyes:
(Oh and that 900 point person is bigbird.

DeletedUser

One little thing, how do points matter? At least at this stage. Hes 900 points? So? I cleared him when i was 150-200 pts and he was 600. Well he had 2 axe left:icon_rolleyes:
(Oh and that 900 point person is bigbird.

I love how you are making out that you are actually putting up a fight, all I have seen is the same noobs from before you started running your mouth about how you were gonna change things and how we should watch out.

I have yet to see you make any difference in this 'war' and when your greatest achievement you can pull up is one actual defense its quite sad IMO. Especially this whole disbanding and making a new tribe thing, FAIL/

DeletedUser

I love how you are making out that you are actually putting up a fight, all I have seen is the same noobs from before you started running your mouth about how you were gonna change things and how we should watch out.

I have yet to see you make any difference in this 'war' and when your greatest achievement you can pull up is one actual defense its quite sad IMO. Especially this whole disbanding and making a new tribe thing, FAIL/
If i told you the real story behind that you would make up some excuse to flame me. I have been leader for only a few days about a week actualy thats not that long. It has improved some if you need reports ill show you reports

DeletedUser

If i told you the real story behind that you would make up some excuse to flame me. I have been leader for only a few days about a week actualy thats not that long. It has improved some if you need reports ill show you reports
Don't worry i believe in you, you deserved to teach a mass recruiting tribe to make them fall, good job :lol:

DeletedUser

Still, you can't fault his horrifically chirpy optimism.

DeletedUser

The fight with |TB| has ended, they disbanded.
Docta is down to 10 members. The rest of the gangbang on us isnt doing well either. Barely received attacks.