~TBC~ Family vs Trout - War of the Something or Other

DeletedUser

The leader of ~TBC~2 has declared war on Trout.

In the past 48 hours, a conflict has embroiled the k45-k55 border. The leader of ~TBC~2, Kaelthas Sunstrider 2, willfully and unlawfully crossed the border into k45, taking a barbarian village beside Trout leader Zasc's home village. Due to the swift actions of Trout this appalling invasion was repelled.

But Kaelthas Sunstrider 2 was uncontent to take this reprisal laying down. We have recieved communications from an anonymous source detailing the discussions between Zasc and Kaelthas Sunstrider 2. We will attempt to recount the events as they took place around these communications.

First, the leader of Trout sent out a sortie, wiping out the defenses of Kaelthas' defenses.

Kaelthas Sunstrider 2 today at 00:46 said:
what's wrong with you?

do you want for me to start a war with you ???
i goth plenty of alliance and all my Family behind me.

If you want to be nobled just say it. Im really pissed off while you.

send me back your answer about all of this...you goth 2 days time.

if im not gonna get a answer were just gonna start masivly to attack you

Then, before answering this, Trout launched an offensive, nobling the offending outpost, followed by this responce.

Zasc today at 02:13 said:
I reckon my answer meets with your satisfaction?

It was followed some time later with this.

Zasc today at 08:33 said:
Listen. I don't intend to attack you again unless you choose to continue agressions. So don't attack me, or have any of your tribemates attack me, and I don't have any reason to bother you, so long as you take villages that are west and south.

I have no interest in your villages. But I will take an interest.

There are no further events corresponding with the communications that are of any importance, so there will be no more breaks.

Kaelthas Sunstrider 2 today at 10:42
and where are some rules that i dont have to attack west of me ? i can attack what i want.

so what you want for peace ?

Zasc today at 11:10
They're my rules, of course.

The only terms for peace is that you don't expand east or north. And, naturally, that you don't attack me or have your tribemates attack me. Then I'll leave you alone, as well as your tribemates, unless they take a village to their east and north.

Kaelthas Sunstrider 2 today at 13:26
and you think ill let you live with this...youre wrong. we can expand to where we want and vere gonna expand.
And youre gonna pay for that village that you taked away from me...i promisse you that

Zasc today at 14:04
Very well then.

Zasc has been seen posting in the tribal forums, informing his members that, and I quote,
Zasc said:
We're all gonna die!

But the other members of Trout are optimistic that they will win the day. Their leader has insured that they have all mastered the Trout way of warfare.

7776f23589.jpg

We have tried to reach Zasc for an interview, but we have been informed that he is currently in a corner of a dark room, in the fetal position and weeping uncontrollably.

Our editor would like us to add the current standings of the ~TBC~ family and Trout, which we have done so below. Italics indicate total points, Bold indicates total members.

247 ~TBC~1 173,086 178,875 52 3,440 70 2,555
492 ~TBC~2 68,571 68,571 19 3,609 26 2,637
1292 ~TBC~A 6,055 6,055 13 466 13 466
Vs.
531 Trout 56,809 56,809 1 56,809 9 6,312​

Our editor has told us to add the OD as well, which is below. Italics indicate offense OD, Bold indicates defense OD.

~TBC~1 52 141 174,047 252 57,663 75 116,384
~TBC~2 19 431 57,126 664 10,590 285 46,536
~TBC~A 13 912 16,587 965 4,356 816 12,231
Vs.
Trout 1 198 137,298 126 120,209 642 17,089

Itou

I say Trout wins its only a 1 to 16 odds not counting all the families and allies he mentioned:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

An informant has been able to infiltrate the heavily guarded ~TBC~ Headquarters and managed to return with key pieces of strategic intelligence. The ~TBC~ strategy for dealing with their enemies is a simple but insidious plot, testing the limits of their enemies' fortitude and loyalty.

Should you decide to attack a member of the ~TBC~ family, be warned. You will soon find a horrible sight to behold indeed, in your reports.

Reports said:
Subject eskimobill3 invites you to the tribe 'The Black Crusaders'
Sent Feb 10,2008 17:18
eskimobill3 invites you to the tribe The Black Crusaders

Beware, else you too will join their horde...

6beba6ecf3.gif

Longbow544

invite your enemies..... BRILLIANT!!!! why didn't I think of that? :icon_rolleyes:

misspi

mmmmm....80 n00bs vs 1 experienced player

im sure that just 10 n00bs will attack which will have (as max) 1000 axe, 500 LC and 20 rams/cats....he already took one vill from the leader...seemed pretty easy so i bet 500k each resource that zsac wins :)

Longbow544

i will not bet -500k of each resource that he will not win.

:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Best bit of propaganda on these forums so far.

Keep us updated Zasc :icon_cool:

xxRevenantsxx

Goooo Zasc

GOOOO ZASC
Go get them man.....If you feel like sending a noble down to K76.....We own it--I will prenoble a village for you--by own i mean we are 6x as strong as the nearest tribe in our K..... We kill them if they get too close....:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

I love this family. They keep giving me so much material to work with. Got something brewing for you guys.

Right now I'm just waiting for them to attack me. I've got ten incomings from louiswar, which is sort of odd as he's got no connection to them so far as I can see. They're traveling at sword speed.

I'm just hoping they're planning a mass attack, and they'll all hit when louiswar's troops hit. Been 30 hours or so since the attacks began though, and nothing added.

Thanks for the offer, but right now k45 feels downright cozy. If I ever get bored I'll send you a holler.

Hmm... Am I allowed in on this bet? I think I'd be willing to bet against me for the right price. Double it and I'm in.

DeletedUser

lol, I love it when he says this....

Originally Posted by Kaelthas Sunstrider 2 today at 00:46
what's wrong with you?

do you want for me to start a war with you ???
i goth plenty of alliance and all my Family behind me.

If you want to be nobled just say it. Im really pissed off while you.

send me back your answer about all of this...you goth 2 days time.

if im not gonna get a answer were just gonna start masivly to attack you

He gives you 2 days time to prepare, LOL

Oncorhynchus Aguabonita

Kaelthas Sunstrider 2 has been besieged by the Mongol* Zasc, his walls reduced to ashes, every professor in his academy butchered, and his headquarters ruthlessly pillaged.

Kaelthas has selflessly tried repeatedly to bring an honorable peace between Trout and the ~TBC~ family, even though his own private sentiments were to flay this rotten Mongol* for killing all his soldiers.

Kaelthas Sunstrider 2 today at 07:34 said:
you goth issues man, serious issues. and thanks for nothing

No answer from this mongrel.

Kaelthas Sunstrider 2 today at 10:34 said:
ok could you stop please ?
i dont want any unnecesarry war. i jsut getted it, that youre a hopeless freak.

just leave me alone

Truely, what reasonable man could refuse such a gracious request, when all the world knows he is an ant beneath the collective boots of the ~TBC~ family?

But he is not a reasonable man.

Zasc today at 22:25 said:
You realise that you did ask for war, right? In fact, when I offered you terms for peace, you scoffed at them.

And calling someone names is both hopelessly juvenile and a really bad way to get your peace.

So no. No, I will not stop. Since you clearly can not stop me by yourself, ask your tribe members and your family tribes to help.

This fool dares to mock one of our glorious leaders! So I ask you all, my dear brothers and sisters. Join ~TBC~ in our crusade against Trout. We could crush him alone, but it's for your best to help us. We remember those that aid us.

Please, send all of your defenses to (519|501) to aid our brother against this aggressor before we decimate all of his forces.

We have just recieved new developments as this drama unfolds. Kaelthas has again contacted Zasc, putting the welfare of his tribe above his very own.

Kaelthas Sunstrider 2 today at 08:12 said:
how about if i capitulate ?
because i hate it to be destroyed when im in great playing

We salute you, my dear leader. Never has a more self-sacrificing leader existed. Unfortunatly, this offer was to be summarrily refused by this blackguard, our sworn enemy.

Zasc today at 08:35 said:
You see buddy, you just aren't in great playing. Otherwise you would have been much harder to beat, and would've had some offensive OD. Three villages does not a skilled player make.

Here's a thread on the forum that has some good advice, at least the first few posts. http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=44819

Now, I'm not going to stop attacking you. I'm not going to noble you either. So you can do a few things.

Ask your tribe, allies, and PAs for help and hope they actually will.

Delete your account and either start again on this world five days later, since you can't restart with multiple villages, or start on a new world. I won't go after you if you start again on this world. I might even send you a few thousand resources if you asked.

And finally, hold out on this world, hoping if you keep building up your walls and troops that I'll get bored. Sort of like the first one, but different, in that this one is needed only if your allies don't help you or they do not succeed.

I can only surmise that since you're asking me to stop again, your allies won't help you. A sad thing, but at least now you know they are unreliable. I guess that rules out the first option.

Whichever you choose, good luck.

The insults piled upon insults! First insulting our leader's skillful playing, then moving on to arrogantly give our leader his "options", ending finally with the coup de grâce, insulting our tribe, allies, and family tribes.

This will not go unanswered. Even now his rimming is imminent. Who will garner the good will of the ~TBC~ family by helping to end this pitiful player's riegn?

*In no ways do we mean to say that he is a mongol of the current age. Merely a mongol from the middle ages, back when there was Ghengis Khan and Kublai Khan and Chaka Khan.

Longbow544

Wow, desperate to stop one player? Noobs. No one will help you if you can't take down one player and shows how weak you guys are.

DeletedUser

An alias, along with something that actually does my work for me. Truly an enemy after my very own heart.