~TCR~ Fam vs [w]

DeletedUser

We are not attacking Former TCR members.. We havent declare war on anyone. Its not because we attack them that we are at wars. We are just clearing our new continent from red dots. Final .. no more reply about it. Its clear enougth.

DeletedUser53930

We are not attacking Former TCR members.. We havent declare war on anyone. Its not because we attack them that we are at wars. We are just clearing our new continent from red dots. Final .. no more reply about it. Its clear enougth.

Now lets get back to the ORIGINAL topic CERTAIN players seem to have the problems understanding.

For those that dont understand what those two words i made bold means.

Please use www.dictionay.com

P:S
Was never told they were refugees till now but good for OD^^ Havnt had any claims to kick so...lets have fun in the neutral lands ehh? ^^

DeletedUser

Now lets get back to the ORIGINAL topic CERTAIN players seem to have the problems understanding.

For those that dont understand what those two words i made bold means.

Please use www.dictionay.com

P:S
Was never told they were refugees till now but good for OD^^ Havnt had any claims to kick so...lets have fun in the neutral lands ehh? ^^

The fact that you copy how i flame you and other noobs is sad. Maybe you should look up the word, ORIGINAL because i am CERTAIN that you have adapted it from the way i flame you.

rich26ca

My opinion
Rof,

Love PnP

People have no clue as to what is really happening but still come here and blather on about what is happening...

Enigma is gone and there land belongs to who? doesn't seem to hard to understand. Anyone in there K's are targets, isn't how most tribes play.

TCR - weak tribe that is fighting an even weaker tribe in [W] then boasting about it on the PnP forms. [W] leadership are dead, removed by enigma and there remaining players are just stubborn and dartship is the biggest noob in the forums, lol! but neg is quickly catching up!

what did you think was gonna happen when you invited players from Who? territory. Seems obvious to me but that just my two cents.

DeletedUser

barely...

Side 1:
Tribes: ~TCR~
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: [W]
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7
Side 2: 4