Thank You Thread :)

DeletedUser

Decided I would make one of these :p Just a place for us to thank that special TW someone who makes our playing experience what it is.

I would like to thank:

Syntexgrid - For always being there to night sit me, farming, backtiming, watching for attacks like a vigilant guardian angel while im tucked up in bed. Luv u <3

Darkdude387 - For farming for me and watching for attacks even when I randomly dump my acc on you with little to no explanation. Thanks you three <3

Kkaukis-joes-murph
- For being a barrier of death and mayhem between me and the nasty things wanting to hurt me. Thanks for shielding me with your villages.:icon_redface:

Audience of One/Strike/Honoureed - For giving me advice and guidance, even though you left Tribalwars behind you several months ago. You call me a noob and many other expletives too every single day, especially when I ask for advice, but your advice is always sound and correct. You were a brilliant player, hopefully some of that will rub off on me in future :D

Nobody - The tribe I am in. You guys make my gaming experience fun, and are why I play. Keep being hilarious <3

Also:

My mom - Who makes me chocolate-spread sandwiches when I am fighting "the nasty internet boys and girls" ^^ Even though you can't read this because you have the technical know-how of a stick.

[21:36:41] cнαяlίє..: And why the thankyou thread? you quitting or just felt like making yourself look like a ****? :D

If anyone is wondering, im not quitting, I just have attacks of sentimentality ^^

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

See, this is the type of joint you gotta dedicate to somebody...
Just make sure they that special somebody...

^^ Lol ty mate you flatter me ;) Tribalwars wouldn't be worth playing without the community it builds imo