that's wear

DeletedUser

In k32 there are a player who have 3000 points, and he already have the award "Score Champion" in bronze level two!! And its supposed that he can't have these award beacuse he not reached 5000p yet!!!:icon_eek: and this player is:CSnake

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It's called getting rimmed. Take a look at TW stats sometime...

DeletedUser

Don't be too harsh, Jubei, or else you might kill this game. Some people quit TW because of the community, and the rest do too. Everybody hates eachother here, but we need to make an effort to hate the people like Xshahzad, because that just makes sense.

DeletedUser

I don't understand this thread.
Does OP want me to dress up in a particular style of clothing? And then travel to a location?

DeletedUser

That's what i though i was supposed to do, but i guess that title is just to catch the eyes of internet predators. They generally give good advice/answers.

DeletedUser

I suspect he meant to said "that's weird".

@ the OP, he previous had over 5k points and then was nobled out by another player, or forced to restart. When you restart you keep OD and awards from your previous location. (Some of them, anyway, I believe some like continent scorer are lost).

and don't hate xshahzad too much, his inability to understand what we find so funny either makes him the best troll I have ever seen, or truly clueless. Either way he is funny, no matter how unintentional it is.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser73422

Yeah but it's fun to make fun of you :D

(Was that repetitive?)

DeletedUser

Yep, CSnake is in my tribe. Got rimmed out from the core at well over 5000 points, and slightly undeservedly.

A lot of players out here have been rimmed. In fact, ~TNR~ have gone around looking for players who have awards they shouldn't have achieved yet and mass recruited them. They now have a K32 tribe of restarts... pretty much anyway.

They achieve the award and the game no longer takes it away. Such as, if you reach top of the continent, then fall down to rank 10, you will keep your "Continent Scorer (Gold - Level 4)" award, because you were there at some point.

DeletedUser

Don't be too harsh, Jubei, or else you might kill this game. Some people quit TW because of the community, and the rest do too. Everybody hates eachother here, but we need to make an effort to hate the people like Sterile Mess, because that just makes sense.

How about no. I am sure that my constructive criticism did not kill TW. What an overstatement.

DeletedUser

Could've taken your time replying, eh, there's really no rush. I'm surprised you failed to see that it was mostly in jest.

And i haven't seen this player lately. Maybe he did quit.

DeletedUser

Ah. I tried to go onto a computer on vacation once. All i could find was a blocky computer that still ran dial up.