The art of cheating

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser79518

Over the weekend

a major player was banned/deleted his account
Tampara:icon_sad:

players like me and my fellow tribal members of PILL, who abide within the rule of the game and who play fairly:icon_eek:
lost most of our villages, having being attacked by 3 players including tampara, who apparently attacked at the same time, every day over 5 days.
Ironic

No disrespect to Turtle team members, but as a team we demand our villages back
simple as that.

DeletedUser

Your claim makes no sense.

If they attacked at the same time every day over five days, it does not mean they weren't doing it within the laws of the game. There are tribal war regulations that disallow accounts of the same IP to launch at the same player or target.

I have a slight idea why they were banned but am not willing to disclose as it is not my business and only Turtle members have the right to that.

However your request to return villages you lost is completely unorthodox. If you want your villages, fight and get them back. Simple as that.

DeletedUser

So, ASIDE from Tampara account being banned/deleted, what cheating has occurred?

Want to elaborate more rather than just whining about a cheater?

DeletedUser79518

well,the guy had nearly 200 villages

ranked 3rd overall

banned/deleted by innogames
enough said

do you want me to spell it out for you

no disrespect

zakipoo

lol get your village that they nobled off you free because they got banned after nobling it?

You can wish and hope for that.

DeletedUser

Do you want me to spell it out for you?

Did he cheat against you?

I have pulled up your twstats, to humor you, and it appears that for whatever reason, he has targeted you for his nobling. However your basis that he attacked all at the same times, that is NOT true. the last 2 villages were taken almost exactly 24 hours apart, but all the rest were all over the place.

In my honest opinion, your tribe almost EXCLUSIVELY nobled barbarian villages in the core. That is a ticking time bomb, and the fact that you have lasted this long is very surprising. If you were within my territory and started nobling all my farms, it would piss me off too.

If you have any valid evidence or claim, put in a claim ticket with Innogames. Aside from that, when the account was deleted the villages went barb, and you had your chance to grab them back up. Otherwise, you don't have "a pot to piss in" so to speak.

Flame away with evidence, but don't come on here "demanding" what noone will do for you, nor honestly do you deserve it, unless you have proof of cheating, and then contact innnogames about it, not this forum.

no disrespect

DeletedUser

you are right

It does not concern you

You mad bro?

You ain't getting any villages. No one in their right mind is giving you free villages and I could hate Turtle but I won't side with you because your claim makes no sense.

You are speaking on a public forums where anyone can state their opinion and free to share theirs. You are trying to justify yourself by posting in externals hoping for agreement from the populace so that you can "strike some sort of deal."

You don't even know why he got banned and ignored the fact that anything relating to attacking you has no correlation to you losing your villages.

So, the more you continue complaining, the more of a fool you look to everyone else. Now if you at least managed to reply with a coherent and proper response to any of the people without your smart alec narrow minded responses, maybe you would've started a decent conversation regarding the matter and learned some rules within the game.

DeletedUser

Guys, there is too be no bans discussions on the forums.

You should all know this by now

Topic Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.