The best declaration ever

DeletedUser112357

Yeah calling that nub a moron is quite nice id say. Theres far worse stuff that can be said about his intellect level and the choice of the word moron, may have been quite blunt but was one of the more nicer options without sounding patronising, sarcastic or even lying.

Fizz

DeletedUser111003

To be honest, I find the original post by TG Smurf a little offensive and harsh.

i guess if you actually read the post you would have noticed that.
The harsh part is in the words I bolded. It gives me the "I think you're stupid and can't read" feeling which I think is unwarranted. Something like "It's 70 Villages not members, I think you misread his post" would suffice for me but that is my opinion.

However, I think the way bigbert24 tried to point this out and argue is bad. Especially when he started to insult the members who disagreed with him. Instead of resorting to insults, maybe you could point out why you think that TG Smurf's post was unnecessarily blunt or harsh like I have done above.

EDIT: and poof, I made my first post on the forums after lurking, lols!~~~

Last edited by a moderator:

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
To be honest, I find the original post by TG Smurf a little offensive and harsh.

The harsh part is in the words I bolded. It gives me the "I think you're stupid and can't read" feeling which I think is unwarranted. Something like "It's 70 Villages not members, I think you misread his post" would suffice for me but that is my opinion.

However, I think the way bigbert24 tried to point this out and argue is bad. Especially when he started to insult the members who disagreed with him. Instead of resorting to insults, maybe you could point out why you think that TG Smurf's post was unnecessarily blunt or harsh like I have done above.

EDIT: and poof, I made my first post on the forums after lurking, lols!~~~

I never said he can't read, and in no way does the post suggest that. If anything the post suggests he didn't bother reading, and there is a big difference between can't and didn't

DeletedUser

We have got to the point where we are arguing, about arguing -.-

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I didn't say you said it. I just think the tone was too harsh in a way.

I know you never.

I never said he can't read, and in no way does the post suggest that. If anything the post suggests he didn't bother reading, and there is a big difference between can't and didn't

I took the time to bold the part i think you missed.

Maybe you worded it incorrectly, maybe you didn't read my post (lol)

It gives me the "I think you're stupid and can't read" feeling which I think is unwarranted.

This is the bit i was replying to, the post in no way gave the impression that he can't read, but that he didn't read it

DeletedUser111003

I think I might have been too sensitive when I read that and read too deeply into it. I think I reacted too strongly to the word "actually" to be honest.