The best premade there is

DeletedUser71940

This is possibly one of the best pre-mades for this world, those who read W37 should have a few lol's.(Yes I followed you guys here)

Yes, seeing as there are different types of premades for the worlds which are scattered throughout this section of the forums, I have decided to create my own personal one. As many claim, this pre-made had been thought of and designed throughout several months before the creation of the actual TribalWars game. I dreamt of it since I was 9 and was looking for the perfect opportunity to design this super awesome pre-made tribe.

What we are;
We are the Teenage Mutant Invisible Ninjas
Abbrevation; Ninja (We are too original for anything else.)

Our CoA will be;
[spoil]
34euewy.jpg

Try to spot us comrade.[/spoil]

Our Goal;
To make as many pre-made alliances as possible and to work with Khan The King in close promiximity, we plan to be best pre-mates:)icon_wink:) Unless he want's to take it further of course.. and become a pre-made family.

Members;
As of yet It is only I, my Hand and baby brother;

[spoil]
5586803_a62eb6cc31_o.jpg

(Ah, How I love him :icon_redface:)[/spoil]

Why will we be working with Khan?
His awesomeness is unrivalled and I fear to be on his bad side for the safety of my village PointWhoreVille;

[spoil]
pnk-pw.jpg

Unfortunately it did not come in the TribalWars edition. Alas :icon_sad:.[/spoil]

What's our aim?
To huggle our way to the top of the rankings, the love is the way to advance in this current society not the war, be pacifists and arm your Axemen with rubbery chickens and dress them up in the fluffy bunny suits.

Don't think to attack us, simply because we have the

mafia.jpg

on our side, we cannot be defeated.

This is the application, do not un-spoil unless you are super duper serial.

[spoil]1.Have you ever played TW? (It is relevant that you didn't, just encase that alliance with Mafia does go through):

2.How many hours a day do you play?(It is essential that you come on at least once, to share the hugZ!!!):

3.If I asked you on a serious note if you would bare my children, would you?:

4.If you join you will have to call your village the PointWhoreVille first to max out all buildings gets a duke, are you up to the challenge?:

5.You have to be able to send a noble train with 30 secs different in between nobles, can you do that?(Safety reasons ofc, we want to give them them barbs as much warning as possible):

6.Do you like pancakes?:

P.S How many ninja's are there in the CoA?[/spoil]

Join us or prepare to be kneed in the :cata::cata:

Pro-Premade.

DeletedUser

Hey, I was promised duke last time because of my leet application.

DeletedUser

Ahaha, Allies with Mafia eh? I'll stick to Nova & The Kiwi's thanks.

DeletedUser

Edit: Didn't pick up on the sarcasm of your post :|

DeletedUser71940

Edit: Didn't pick up on the sarcasm of your post :|

th1s iz srs pr3-mad3 for teh world Extra-Extra super dextra, what happened with the superman siggy?

DeletedUser

This is possibly one of the best pre-mades for this world, those who read W37 should have a few lol's.(Yes I followed you guys here)

Yes, seeing as there are different types of premades for the worlds which are scattered throughout this section of the forums, I have decided to create my own personal one. As many claim, this pre-made had been thought of and designed throughout several months before the creation of the actual TribalWars game. I dreamt of it since I was 9 and was looking for the perfect opportunity to design this super awesome pre-made tribe.

What we are;
We are the Teenage Mutant Invisible Ninjas
Abbrevation; Ninja (We are too original for anything else.)

Our CoA will be;
[spoil]
34euewy.jpg

Try to spot us comrade.[/spoil]

Our Goal;
To make as many pre-made alliances as possible and to work with Khan The King in close promiximity, we plan to be best pre-mates:)icon_wink:) Unless he want's to take it further of course.. and become a pre-made family.

Members;
As of yet It is only I, my Hand and baby brother;

[spoil]
5586803_a62eb6cc31_o.jpg

(Ah, How I love him :icon_redface:)[/spoil]

Why will we be working with Khan?
His awesomeness is unrivalled and I fear to be on his bad side for the safety of my village PointWhoreVille;

[spoil]
pnk-pw.jpg

Unfortunately it did not come in the TribalWars edition. Alas :icon_sad:.[/spoil]

What's our aim?
To huggle our way to the top of the rankings, the love is the way to advance in this current society not the war, be pacifists and arm your Axemen with rubbery chickens and dress them up in the fluffy bunny suits.

Don't think to attack us, simply because we have the

mafia.jpg

on our side, we cannot be defeated.

This is the application, do not un-spoil unless you are super duper serial.

[spoil]1.Have you ever played TW? (It is relevant that you didn't, just encase that alliance with Mafia does go through):

2.How many hours a day do you play?(It is essential that you come on at least once, to share the hugZ!!!):

3.If I asked you on a serious note if you would bare my children, would you?:

4.If you join you will have to call your village the PointWhoreVille first to max out all buildings gets a duke, are you up to the challenge?:

5.You have to be able to send a noble train with 30 secs different in between nobles, can you do that?(Safety reasons ofc, we want to give them them barbs as much warning as possible):

6.Do you like pancakes?:

P.S How many ninja's are there in the CoA?[/spoil]

Join us or prepare to be kneed in the :cata::cata:

Pro-Premade.

I didn't laugh on the world 37 forums and i'm not laughing now :D

Khan still sucks though :icon_cool:

DeletedUser71940

Was to big so mods took it off :D I've gotta resize it but I've been very lazy.

If you upload it on photobucket you are able to resize it to a different dimension ;) But you'll have to register first tho.

DeletedUser

lol, That's where the laziness comes in. I've went to do it like 5 times, then remembered I had dial up and said "I'll do it later"