The Council - first fail tribe of w42.

DeletedUser

The Council is a premade thats gonna join w42.

I just want everybody to know that they will fail. Why? The biggest n00b of w36; lendo1 is their leader.

Let the flaming begin!

pacman loves you all

I think with that little post you're going to get flamed, not Lendo1...

DeletedUser

no snizzle! You are right, but I will be right in a few weeks, or a month.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You cannot judge a tribe untill they are in the world, so therefore i think you fail :lol:

Nauzhror

no ****! You are right, but I will be right in a few weeks, or a month.

Is getting banned before the world opens really your goal?

If so, well done.

OnTopic: Lendo1 was not the noobiest leader, or at least not the noobiest I dealt with.

Leader of -=WT=-, Toluse by name was the worst I dealt with. Members of the tribe would mail me begging me to not noble them while Simz, wizzdydizzy, and I ate them for breakfast.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

The Council is a premade thats gonna join w42.

I just want everybody to know that they will fail. Why? The biggest n00b of w36; lendo1 is their leader.

Let the flaming begin!

who is this lendo character? i thought i knew who most of the dukes of tribes were so unless he is someone from a VERY small tribe im at a loss

DeletedUser

He is the duke of FAIL on W36, I beleive.

I have had dealings with him, although not directly. He is extremely selfish. Best of luck to the tribe, but I doubt with a leader like him they will go far.

DeletedUser

No kiddies, the fail duke of W36 was Sarki, closely followed behind by valiene and willowdawn. Lendo1 was nothing compared to them.

Learn your history of worlds before commenting. Good boys and girls.

DeletedUser

i must have fallen asleep at the wheel or forgotten a lot, only name i recognise out of the lot is sarki :icon_confused:

Nauzhror

i must have fallen asleep at the wheel or forgotten a lot, only name i recognise out of the lot is sarki :icon_confused:

Was Sarki really that bad? Played with him recently on W2 uk, and mind he was not leading there,he seemed to at the least be a decent player.

DeletedUser

Was Sarki really that bad? Played with him recently on W2 uk, and mind he was not leading there,he seemed to at the least be a decent player.

i think it was all part of the K55 mudslinging early wars that went on, but i didnt pay too much attention to it since it was too early to effect us so i can hardly comment on his playing or leading ability. Though do remember him getting a lot of stick on the forums, not that thats always the most truthful medium of information ;)