The Diligent Organisms - k54

DeletedUser

The little creatures of k54 are still looking for another 10-15 members to complete their ranks.

The obvious is requested. Ability to snipe, backtime and send fast trains. Activity, troops and fast growth.

The less obvious requirements are:

Balls
Hair on said balls
Guts
A tiny tidy bit of crazyness and/or dementia

If you're a woman and can properly make a sandwich in sexy clothings, you're also welcomed. (Ok I'm not really THAT sexist, you don't need to make a sandwich)

So message CMBurns for an interview to join Organs

DeletedUser

The little creatures of k54 are still looking for another 10-15 members to complete their ranks.

The obvious is requested. Ability to snipe, backtime and send fast trains. Activity, troops and fast growth.

Balls
Hair on said balls
Guts

If you're a woman and can properly make a sandwich in sexy clothings, you're also welcomed. (Ok I'm not really THAT sexist, you don't need to make a sandwich)

*LOL*

love the post, perhaps I should join to see what kind of ppl you guys are ;op

slinkiestwizard

Balls
Hair on said balls

Guts

Guess the bolded area is to keep the woman away, or nad shavers, anyway good luck