The Dishonorable HONOR?

DeletedUser

th_thSTFU-Pikachu_slap.gif

Bring it in game then hit the forums. All you will achieve is a bad rep for your tribe. No one cares about TPT. They seem to be the new pros and you the new yellownight.

DeletedUser106918

Feisty in here... i can feel the love from that last post.

No one cares about TPT? Hahaha so? We are still here. Cared about or not. Mellow out Rage. We are here to have a good time. Not troll Panic members :D

DeletedUser

Oh BlackbirD is a panic member? I <3 You BlackbirD :3. And I Am Just A Humble Basher. Stating My Opinion On Such Things, You'd Surprised About What A Well Placed Opinion Can Do Yah. And Any One Can Post On Forums.

A Good Example Is Honor, Though I Don't Think White And Her Pet Duke Have Figured It Out Yet :s

DeletedUser57892

I haven't read most of this but I have seen some pretty interesting stuff.

I am the duke of HONOR . I agreed to break the NAP and I decided to declare war on ADD. If people think we have been dishonorable I think they have a poor understanding of what a NAP represents. We established the NAP because we wanted to negotiate. We were unable to achieve our aims. When we couldn't get a merge or an alliance our hands were tied. We had also had no opportunity for growth. The main obstacle between us and our primary enemy was ADD. I'm really not quite sure what you guys expected really, loyalty?

We got nothing of any value from the NAP with ADD, they dragged their feet on ally/merge talks so we took something. Indeed we felt it was our only option. A few players from ADD left the ship very early on to join Panic! There's Honor for you.

So I can shed a little light for you. The part of dishonor was attacking while under diplomacy. All anyone really faults you for was not dropping the diplo with a proper warning. As for abandoning ADD ever member of the council that went to Panic! in the first wave had a sit in ADD that we used to run ADD while we settled into Panic! We couldn't fight Honor back in force due to the restrictions of the Org. border. So we decided to just go ahead with the Panic! merge. Anyways it is all history now... Rest in peace ADD

DeletedUser

It does not matter, the members of Add found a better home in Panic! Well i would think it is a better home

DeletedUser

Recent comments remind me of why I spend little time on these forums. I feel there is little to be gained from insulting people.

I can assure whomever it was accused me of being a puppet that no one is pulling my strings. As far as being the Duke of a winning tribe... I've done that sort of thing before.

DeletedUser

Recent comments remind me of why I spend little time on these forums. I feel there is little to be gained from insulting people.

I can assure whomever it was accused me of being a puppet that no one is pulling my strings. As far as being the Duke of a winning tribe... I've done that sort of thing before.

Mam and merd is in same tribe, it is all jokes till someones cries. Sorry