The End Game

DeletedUser

So the world is coming to an end the two largest tribes have declare officially/unofficially on the whole world. Hooray now I can have my life back.

But whats that ~DH~ will be one of the last tribes in this world even if we only have one player with one village ~DH~ will survive.

So keep them nobles coming cause I have a present for them :0)

DeletedUser

Make up your mind. Is it official or unofficial. I'm going with the later as no public declaration has been made.
I do/do not approve of this thread.

DeletedUser

You will have to talk to Deus and Hyper they are the ones wanting the world to end.

DeletedUser

No I won't.
And clean-up hardly necessitates a declaration.

So what was the point of this thread?

DeletedUser

The end of the world was supposed to be yesterday wasnt it accorded to some crazy old guy

DeletedUser

Perhaps a better topic; What are you all gonna do when the world ends? :)

DeletedUser94483

you guys read the new rules for end of the world? 100% domination the world is no where near over

STAFAST

you guys read the new rules for end of the world? 100% domination the world is no where near over

Yup, load of crap as well, maybe this world will end due to inactivity and a 1 person tribe can win it :)

I love how the rules change all the time, I guess more money needs to be sucked out of us.

Oh, nice idea, no more PP all, maybe they will close the world due to economic restraints.

DeletedUser94483

LMAO or maybe we should just make things interesting

DeletedUser

everyone hit delete at the same second in time then who wins

DeletedUser94483

...you since i if you play this world i am sure you would be the one guy that DIDNT hit delete...and you would control 100% of the player owned villages. :)

DeletedUser

lol that would be scandalous but I havent played this world in like 2 years