The first tarot.

themonkey

:icon_surprised:

Wait... maybe I should join Zodiac... :icon_rolleyes:

Well, given the last time I saw you on this game was part of a 27-faction family tribe maybe I would veto your application for being guilty of previous excessive huggling. On that basis, hows about you don't get so eye rolly and dismissive about thinking you could get into a littl' ole tribe like ours :icon_razz:

EDIT: <3 really, just read that back and it sounds far more aggressive than I originally intended :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

La-Force-The-Force-1.jpg

The title of this card is often misleading because most people tend to think of strength as a property of the physical body. But this is not a card of brute force, because none of the Major Arcana apply directly to the physical body. These are cards of ideas, feeling and beliefs; trying to make a Major Arcanum depicting someone strong of body would be a pointless exercise. But strength is not always measured in terms of how much you can lift or how fast you can run. True Strength is fortitude of character, and the ability to not only control the emotions, but to rise above them, and triumph over all out lower impulses and desires. You, Owainn, will lead your tribe to reach this strength and triumph over your enemies.

DeletedUser

Greeting world 33.

These days, there seems to be patterns emerging all over the various worlds of this game. Restart mails, pre-mades, prejudice and ego..choking the very life out of new talents and dismissing their chances before they even have their barracks built. Maybe its fear of competition that bothers the self proclaimed elites?

Here at Zodiac, we are sick of such things. So without further ado I give to you the first of Zodiac's "super speshul" tarot cards.

Le-Chariot-The-Chariot.jpg

The chariot- This tarot card implies a war or a struggle. It symbolises giving emotions a single direction and remain transfixed on this direction. Confidence and motivation is also important and having these qualities will definitely ensure a higher chance of success.
It serves as a great reminder to remember that confidence and motivation are really important and useful qualities that can push you to a greater height.

This first tarot card sums up the beliefs of our tribe and as such is our chosen card to introduce ourselfs to the world. We are here to prove that anyone can be good at this game given the right guidance and already our tribe, formed of greenest of the green recruits is punching far above its weight in our area. Whereas most tribes would have ignored these aforementioned players, we are turning them into the very thing that will hunt them "elites" down. The war/struggle symbolised by this 1st tarot is symbolic of the struggle to acheive great standards that each of our new recruits strive for daily.

So there you have it. This is our vision. What is yours?

Ps- No we don't give out lottery numbers, our psychic powers are for rmembers only so please stop mailing

Owainn,

You see the chariot card from your side of the table indeed it is a card that will affirm your aspirations.

Other see the card from the opposite side of the table and we see it reversed that bodes poorly for you.

Be cautious to gide all in a single direction is a grand and lofty goal you need leaders and followers alike.

Don't let that card turn on you.

Sir Morlock

DeletedUser

Very nice introduction. The mission of your tribe is admirable and a breath of fresh air!

Cheers