The Future of World 51

DeletedUser

Based on the last map it looks like PL@GUE and Apathy must war. I'm sorry H0lly. It's nothing personal. I didn't draw the map. :icon_sad:

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Based on the last map it looks like PL@GUE and Apathy must war. I'm sorry H0lly. It's nothing personal. I didn't draw the map. :icon_sad:

No need to be sad William, if W51 taught us anything, its that the winning tribe always has more member after the war then before.
I'm sure I could find a place for you in Apathy :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

i don't think hate will beat nuke.

image.php

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i don't think hate will beat nuke.

Same here. NUKE looks extremely promising. Look at their growth graph.

image.php

Just a very steady, strong tribe. They have not recruited there way to the top. I see them going really far.

DeletedUser92795

Recruitment is not really a sign of weakness. Obviously if you are recruiting better and more active players then you are improving your tribe. But yes it appears as though Nuke is not having very much trouble in the area of activity.

DeletedUser

Looks like NUKE is merging WEBASH's best players just like everybody knew would happen.

DeletedUser

I think that is fair, and wouldnt bash them for it. They warred with webash for some time now. It wasnt as if they warred for 3 days and merged. This worlds settings are not great for long term battles won by completely killing your enemy. Some recruiting will be done in every war i gather. Its just a matter of how you go about it.

DeletedUser93941

You all know nothing! Baby BOOM will take over world 51!

DeletedUser

I think that is fair, and wouldnt bash them for it. They warred with webash for some time now. It wasnt as if they warred for 3 days and merged. This worlds settings are not great for long term battles won by completely killing your enemy. Some recruiting will be done in every war i gather. Its just a matter of how you go about it.

They were allies I think. They couldnt have been at war. Must have been some agreement or something.

DeletedUser

Oh you are right, sorry FOOT IN MOUTH i was thinking about CTR or whatever they were....

DeletedUser95593

w51.png

Thought i would show off my amazing paint techniques :icon_razz:

DeletedUser95593

To show my amazing paint techniques! And this was one of my favourite threads :icon_redface:

DeletedUser92806

Looked at the map. Why I dont have the red color? I want to be red on the map! In my games where I can choose, I always take red.

So pls give Axte red. And give it more territory, I WANT MORE!