The Geeks Were Right

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

You mean to tell me that someone who posts a three sentence "fear us!! rawr!" topic isn't worth fearing? I mean, just because they show no effort to impress, doesn't necessarily mean they won't exponentially increase it to the fiftieth degree as needed for their account to be somewhat worth noticing, so I saw let them enjoy this moment where they think they're making an everlasting impression. Closing this would be as mean as telling a child santa isn't real.

DeletedUser98416

You mean to tell me that someone who posts a three sentence "fear us!! rawr!" topic isn't worth fearing? I mean, just because they show no effort to impress, doesn't necessarily mean they won't exponentially increase it to the fiftieth degree as needed for their account to be somewhat worth noticing, so I saw let them enjoy this moment where they think they're making an everlasting impression. Closing this would be as mean as telling a child santa isn't real.
But it would be more mean to tell children lies about santa, so when find out its not real, they are even more disapointed and sad... Truth is always better :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Better for them? Maybe, but I meant better for me, my sarcasm needs to be there to entertain me you know.

DeletedUser

But it would be more mean to tell children lies about santa, so when find out its not real, they are even more disapointed and sad... Truth is always better :icon_wink:

:icon_eek:b b bb bbu but SANTA'S NOT REAL????

:axemen::xmas mad:

DeletedUser98416

:icon_eek:b b bb bbu but SANTA'S NOT REAL????

:axemen::xmas mad:
Sorry brah... its harsh truth.. :icon_neutral:
Santa wasnt giving presents for christmas... he was acctually stealing them... he was just lil thief in red suit so kids think he is harmless (since most thiefs wear black suits)...
you guys are just soo mean to us new players trying to become friends with you all :(
Dont worry.. its just harmless trolling ;) we acctually like u..

codygoodthegreat

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
smiley_big_grin_sticker-p217878688010588288qjcl_400.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.