The great debate! NN, Gold, and AOW Chronicles

DeletedUser120113

true

yoda's list was correct btw, 4 tribes allied against nn which seem to have none atm
regarding participation level, clearly Gold is participating, other than them idk

respect to Gold btw for trying a massive op on the duke
proves to your allies that they can trust you
so there was at least 1 gain for your all your effort, a more important gain than a village or 2, even 3
the faith of your allies

Seeing as they had Iron Lady giving out intel about their allies claim on Pink.Panther I am not sure their allies trust them at all.

Mr Blood Frenzy

Umm.. we are participating. Or did someone forget the two villages we took from NN, or the nobles a certain NN player lost, or the most of his nuke and nobles a certain other "newly recruited" player to NN lost....

Deleted User - 4669627

Seeing as they had Iron Lady giving out intel about their allies claim on Pink.Panther I am not sure their allies trust them at all.
that certainly hurt their trustworthiness in the eyes of their allies
this op helped to restore it, as did the way they handled the situation itself
cueball, the most affected player & leadership of the affected tribe seems to have confidence in them now & within a couple of weeks, when Gold calls for a new op, each ally will know Gold will go all in

will be fun to watch the bloodbath brewing here :)

Mr Blood Frenzy

sYklhgDXQ3KzhfN5EWH0GA.png

sadly, the rest of the train's reports have been lost to the progression of time.

interesting note :- this player was internaled soon after this

aL81lCJSQQGU-7oXKJ9U1Q.png

AlUY2JV3QwqTP94x0CimIQ.png

Deleted User - 4669627

Umm.. we are participating. Or did someone forget the two villages we took from NN, or the nobles a certain NN player lost, or the most of his nuke and nobles a certain other "newly recruited" player to NN lost....
I was not suggesting you were not, only that Gold participation is the most obvious, due to yoda's posted reports

then when the war stats were posted, your alliance was reflected as a collective, no individual stats for tribes, let alone specific players

no doubt you have a better understanding than others, nobody else is looking at it as close as the leaders involved, but if the things you mention do not get posted here, you can't expect anybody to be aware

yoda made the case for Gold's participation &, by leaving Change out of the stats, potash gave us a glimpse of their participation

if you want everybody to recognize the participation of AOW, present the case, you can't expect anybody to study it on their on like you have

well except maybe me, the investigative reporter, but I have many investigations (expect a new thread soon ;) & nobody questioned your participation, I only said it was less obvious

so something to consider, do you want to make it more obvious? maybe, maybe not
if you do, make it more obvious

good luck

Deleted User - 4669627

Side 1:
Tribes: NN
Side 2:
Tribes: Gold, AOW, Change, Dia.

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 174
Side 2: 166
Difference: 8

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 19
Side 2: 12
Difference: 7

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 410,144
Side 2: 262,535
Difference: 147,609

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 65,012
Side 2: 33,008
Difference: 32,004

chart

Deleted User - 4669627

because master yoda can't post atm, I have appointed myself as his surrogate, so now I will argue nn side of the conflict

Deleted User - 4669627

f80bd5b16f0913aa9cb35d1c6869dfd8.png

I was asked to post this (by NN council) :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Age of Ultron

Where's the part where i tell him about the OP's ? :D ( Guess that never happened)

Lucaz(unjustified) being salty just because i'd snipe their trains and gave them no info and bashed some of their "new recruits" from Gold.

_YF8BrgDQ7aQNSO_dW5N1g.png

Wr8-4TJcRyWGFTPExooA7w.png

This is the link posted in the chat above:
bdd7195f92bd5fb50288db0c06a673ca.png

Looking at the link posted there you could clearly see how they had information about what was happening in AOW/Gold and all their forums ( i think their spy was killer maximus who's in NN now).
And they were kinda pissed cuz i wont give them any info and was actually helping out AOW/Gold/Dia with sniping and offering to snipe.
Now lets take a walk down the memory lane.
If we wanted a spy in ur shit tribe called AOW or whatever we would already have it, given all the players who have already applied to us. Same goes with Golden, diamond, changed. Its literally insane, you guys have an alliance with the whole K, hope you guys got what it takes luls

ee13382b1f73b93f247555d430563f52.png

Second time I take clear this shitty as player.

Guess you cant trust one thing the duke of NN (unjustified/lucaz) says, he clearly took in that shitty ass player (shows his recruiting standards) and secondly they had a network of spies within gold/dia and kept lying about it , pretending to be above it all, yet doing the same thing, how hypocritical of you lucaz.
6uLM7z_QRaGlVd794yWaGw.png

And well here's the last of my chat, here you can clearly spot Mr.Lucaz salty about something i said about eknos in the externals today, didnt know you'd get so attached to that , i quote "Shitty as player" (eknos)

Well now since you have started this, i'll end it for you.

All the new recruits who have joined NN in the last few weeks, this message is for you .
Here's my chat with Kekua, the baron of NN .
rI7u4FG0QDqOkPeOMXxXbQ.png

Do you feel cheated?
Do you think you could be the one who they'll kick once they have used you?
They sure will,
better watch out when they ask you to support someone , it might just be a conspiracy to get the defense out of your village and noble you. Watch out before you tell them your online/offline times or give them your sit, they could possibly do anything once they're done using you. Considering half of the tribe is not good enough, there's a 50% chance that you're going to be kicked.
If i were one of the new recruits from Gold/Dia i'd watch out, cuz time and again lucaz/unjustified has said on the forums how shitty you guys are, does that increase your chances of being kicked and rimmed?
Definitely!

This one is for one of their trusted members and what the tribe felt about him (TipToeRW)
022f5e9bf3a4498289c95f78a997baf7.png

This is a snap from the forums where you can see your tribemates discussing about you(tiptoerw) :p

Next, lets move to the diplomacy, i dont know how many of you know it , but NN has an end game alliance plan with AXE, they have border agreements( they were violated a couple of times due to AXE getting across the border). They'll be working together against other enemies and probably merge later on or end the world with a fight, looking at the current events , i can say they wont be fighting :p
So this was a heads up for all the tribes up north who are on the verge of war with eachother, the south stands united, you better start making your plans.

Now you guys must be wondering why i would say the things i said ( from the skype picture posted by shahyd).
It was because i was under attack from all sides , and everything was moving so fast.
NN saw me as a friendly face even after i left them because i was fighting their enemies, and all i wanted was some defense to save my village and get back on my feet, so i just said what they wanted to hear without actually giving them anything and continued with it :D
bQhwR8t2QMSgHi2hs-nvwQ.png

P.S Kekua fooled you all there, didnt send anything himself :p
(incase you're wondering where i got this snap from, any guesses? :p its one of your trusted member ;))

With all that being said , you'd be a fool to trust the immature leadership of NN.
P.S the guy cant even post himself, had to find other people to post for him lol.

Thats all for now.
nxu286r.gif

Pink.Panther[/spoiler]

Last edited:

DeletedUser27158

Man, Innogames really missed out on a great business opportunity. They should slap on a charge to read and post in the externals and call it forum wars.

kekua

Where's the part where i tell him about the OP's ? :D ( Guess that never happened)

Lucaz(unjustified) being salty just because i'd snipe their trains and gave them no info and bashed some of their "new recruits" from Gold.

_YF8BrgDQ7aQNSO_dW5N1g.png

Wr8-4TJcRyWGFTPExooA7w.png

This is the link posted in the chat above:
bdd7195f92bd5fb50288db0c06a673ca.png

Looking at the link posted there you could clearly see how they had information about what was happening in AOW/Gold and all their forums ( i think their spy was killer maximus who's in NN now).
And they were kinda pissed cuz i wont give them any info and was actually helping out AOW/Gold/Dia with sniping and offering to snipe.
Now lets take a walk down the memory lane.

Guess you cant trust one thing the duke of NN (unjustified/lucaz) says, he clearly took in that shitty ass player (shows his recruiting standards) and secondly they had a network of spies within gold/dia and kept lying about it , pretending to be above it all, yet doing the same thing, how hypocritical of you lucaz.
6uLM7z_QRaGlVd794yWaGw.png

And well here's the last of my chat, here you can clearly spot Mr.Lucaz salty about something i said about eknos in the externals today, didnt know you'd get so attached to that , i quote "Shitty as player" (eknos)

Well now since you have started this, i'll end it for you.

All the new recruits who have joined NN in the last few weeks, this message is for you .
Here's my chat with Kekua, the baron of NN .
rI7u4FG0QDqOkPeOMXxXbQ.png

Do you feel cheated?
Do you think you could be the one who they'll kick once they have used you?
They sure will,
better watch out when they ask you to support someone , it might just be a conspiracy to get the defense out of your village and noble you. Watch out before you tell them your online/offline times or give them your sit, they could possibly do anything once they're done using you. Considering half of the tribe is not good enough, there's a 50% chance that you're going to be kicked.
If i were one of the new recruits from Gold/Dia i'd watch out, cuz time and again lucaz/unjustified has said on the forums how shitty you guys are, does that increase your chances of being kicked and rimmed?
Definitely!

This one is for one of their trusted members and what the tribe felt about him (TipToeRW)
022f5e9bf3a4498289c95f78a997baf7.png

This is a snap from the forums where you can see your tribemates discussing about you(tiptoerw) :p

Next, lets move to the diplomacy, i dont know how many of you know it , but NN has an end game alliance plan with AXE, they have border agreements( they were violated a couple of times due to AXE getting across the border). They'll be working together against other enemies and probably merge later on or end the world with a fight, looking at the current events , i can say they wont be fighting :p
So this was a heads up for all the tribes up north who are on the verge of war with eachother, the south stands united, you better start making your plans.

Now you guys must be wondering why i would say the things i said ( from the skype picture posted by shahyd).
It was because i was under attack from all sides , and everything was moving so fast.
NN saw me as a friendly face even after i left them because i was fighting their enemies, and all i wanted was some defense to save my village and get back on my feet, so i just said what they wanted to hear without actually giving them anything and continued with it :D
bQhwR8t2QMSgHi2hs-nvwQ.png

P.S Kekua fooled you all there, didnt send anything himself :p
(incase you're wondering where i got this snap from, any guesses? :p its one of your trusted member ;))

With all that being said , you'd be a fool to trust the immature leadership of NN.
P.S the guy cant even post himself, had to find other people to post for him lol.

Thats all for now.
nxu286r.gif

Pink.Panther[/spoiler]

Genuinely disappointed with you mate, kind of d*ck move I would say, how ever I stand by every word I told you - Yes I didn't see most of our players as long term ones in that area, and in general - lack skill and activity.

How ever you have to be fool to look at all your players like world winers, because it is not true.

Our team stands for each of it's members, you where one of them you should know that we did all we could at least from my part... How ever my past experience tells me that no matter how good we take care of our members, and we do take good care, they still will quit if RL calls, thats it, I stand for it, and don't feel ashamed, not one bit. :)

About rest of the stuff - didn't read as you lost all credibility with interpretation of my text- if you twist my words in your benefit against context, you most likely did it for others too.

The real question is, why did you do this, why stab people who saw you as friend?

Age of Ultron

View attachment 871

I was asked to post this (by NN council) :(
Genuinely disappointed with you mate, kind of d*ck move I would say, how ever I stand by every word I told you - Yes I didn't see most of our players as long term ones in that area, and in general - lack skill and activity.

How ever you have to be fool to look at all your players like world winers, because it is not true.

Our team stands for each of it's members, you where one of them you should know that we did all we could at least from my part... How ever my past experience tells me that no matter how good we take care of our members, and we do take good care, they still will quit if RL calls, thats it, I stand for it, and don't feel ashamed, not one bit. :)

About rest of the stuff - didn't read as you lost all credibility with interpretation of my text- if you twist my words in your benefit against context, you most likely did it for others too.

The real question is, why did you do this, why stab people who saw you as friend?
You guys came after me, i was minding my own business but you guys decided to poke me.
Check the attachment.

kekua

You guys came after me, i was minding my own business but you guys decided to poke me.

How exactly I did that? Did you approach me about any of this? I already told you that I see you as part of our team and if anything is needed to mail me, you didn't, how ever what you did was try to trash me on externals, and because of what? I genuinely had your back, and would have ordered anyone picking on you to back off, from our conversation you knew that. Kind of feel betrayed mate, and I don't even get why.

Partner-betrayal.jpg

Why would you do this to me? :(

Well at least now we have some competition, it started to get boring. :)

Deleted User - 4669627

Pink had the option to spy & be left alone, but he didn't want to spy
for that reason, many players sent support

you were not 1 kekua?
were you 1 of the ones trying to get him to spy?

Age of Ultron

How exactly I did that? Did you approach me about any of this? I already told you that I see you as part of our team and if anything is needed to mail me, you didn't, how ever what you did was try to trash me on externals, and because of what? I genuinely had your back, and would have ordered anyone picking on you to back off, from our conversation you knew that. Kind of feel betrayed mate, and I don't even get why.

Partner-betrayal.jpg

Why would you do this to me? :(

Well at least now we have some competition, it started to get boring. :)
I was never the competition, i gave up a long time ago, would have quit had i not been attacked back then, then started turtling, was going to leave in a week once i had made enough PP for the amount of time i've spent on this world , didnt have much interest in who's going to win or who's going to lose, just been playing one day at a time, but then people go out of their way to hurt you, was a very immature move on NN's part, i was going to leave things the way they were, could have done this a long time ago if i wanted to, but if NN wants to play dirty, i'll play dirty.

And no shahyd, kekua didnt do anything wrong, he just got caught into all of this.