The Great Duke of S.A.G

balubhai

Ok guys first let me give some insight about S.A.G. Its basically one of the academies of the fallen tribe T.E. Took in some left overs from the main tribe (most active guys left TE to make ~R~ and changed their name to S.A.G.

TE where trying hard to hit us (oh we are the noobs - Bunny) from the word go and losing pathetically.We cleared a lot of them and they all quit because of the shame of being cleared by noobs. However we continued hitting those reformed guys in S.A.G. Its to be noted that we were not only attacking them , but also were attacking others and also getting hit by others (our ODD will prove :) ). Just today i saw some other tribe members joining S.A.G and as any player i hate seeing bright red in my 15x15. So obviously i attacked that villa. So here i present to u the threatening mail , the S.A.G duke send me , for attacking his members.

[spoil]
kensta101 today at 20:39
Your such a bad loser, just because blob's top members joined us instead of your pathetic tribe.... you have to go and attack them LOL. You will fail, another 2 weeks of [ally]R4KI[/ally] attacking you and your tribe is gone.

balubhai today at 21:14
lol still u accept that u guys cant do anything to us and needs R4KI's help. sad

kensta101 today at 21:28
Anything to you, lol thats becuase your members are on the other side of the k. we aren't based there. R4KI hated you before us when we were in T.E. You thought it was smart to have a spy in the T.E family... LOL, noob

balubhai today at 21:31
Spy ??? Lol

Nice intel u have got :)

Any way tx for admitting again that you guys cant do anything to us even when you are dominating the K :)
[/spoil]

I have never seen a duke who is so honest towards an enemy duke :)

Just a question to R4KI , dont u guys deserve a better company than these self idiotic noobs ? Oh yah , its good to feed the Chicken well before killing it for Xmas ;)

P.S : Sorry guys Picture PnP aint my speciality

DeletedUser

wouldves loved some reports.... but meh... good luck me guess

Your our BUFFET

Good job. I don't understand why they were "allied" or what not with T.E. Unless it's for the lulz...

DeletedUser

You speak, speak but :icon_eek:

Sent: Jan 25, 2010 13:42:29The attacker has won

Luck (from attacker's point of view)

rabe_grau.png

klee.png
15.3% Attacker:Lord Willy Village:WILLSVILLE (485|474) K44
Hidden by the report owner.

Defender:balubhai Village:17/12/09:12:00:00 (483|481) K44
unit_spear.png
unit_sword.png
unit_axe.png
unit_spy.png
unit_light.png
unit_heavy.png
unit_ram.png
unit_catapult.png
unit_knight.png
unit_snob.png
Quantity: 0000000000 Losses: 0000000000

Espionage

Resources scouted:
lehm.png
eisen.png
Buildings: Village Headquarters (Level 20)
Barracks (Level 18)
Stable (Level 8)
Workshop (Level 2)
Academy (Level 1)
Smithy (Level 20)
Statue (Level 1)
Market (Level 10)
Timber camp (Level 15)
Clay pit (Level 13)
Iron mine (Level 15)
Farm (Level 20)
Warehouse (Level 19)
Hiding place (Level 1)
Units outside of village:
unit_spear.png
unit_sword.png
unit_axe.png
unit_spy.png
unit_light.png
unit_heavy.png
unit_ram.png
unit_catapult.png
unit_knight.png
unit_snob.png
281/27/1472/150/213/0/60/51/1/1
Haul: Hidden by the report owner.
Damage by rams: The wall has been damaged and downgraded from level 10 to level 0
Damage by catapults: The Rally point has been damaged and downgraded from level1 to level0

PS. Sorry by I do copy past but i haven't the report with me.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You speak, speak but :icon_eek:

Sent: Jan 25, 2010 13:42:29The attacker has won

Luck (from attacker's point of view)

rabe_grau.png

klee.png
15.3% Attacker:Lord Willy Village:WILLSVILLE (485|474) K44
Hidden by the report owner.

Defender:balubhai Village:17/12/09:12:00:00 (483|481) K44
unit_spear.png
unit_sword.png
unit_axe.png
unit_spy.png
unit_light.png
unit_heavy.png
unit_ram.png
unit_catapult.png
unit_knight.png
unit_snob.png
Quantity: 0000000000 Losses: 0000000000

Espionage

Resources scouted:
lehm.png
eisen.png
Buildings: Village Headquarters (Level 20)
Barracks (Level 18)
Stable (Level 8)
Workshop (Level 2)
Academy (Level 1)
Smithy (Level 20)
Statue (Level 1)
Market (Level 10)
Timber camp (Level 15)
Clay pit (Level 13)
Iron mine (Level 15)
Farm (Level 20)
Warehouse (Level 19)
Hiding place (Level 1)
Units outside of village:
unit_spear.png
unit_sword.png
unit_axe.png
unit_spy.png
unit_light.png
unit_heavy.png
unit_ram.png
unit_catapult.png
unit_knight.png
unit_snob.png
281/27/1472/150/213/0/60/51/1/1
Haul: Hidden by the report owner.
Damage by rams: The wall has been damaged and downgraded from level 10 to level 0
Damage by catapults: The Rally point has been damaged and downgraded from level1 to level0

PS. Sorry by I do copy past but i haven't the report with me.

Instead of this, why don't you just Publicized reports :)

Your our BUFFET

Well, J. Daniel, I know that Balubhai is not playing this world seriously anymore, he stopped a couple of weeks ago as far as I know. He's just making fun of a tribe who are making fools of themselves. RAKI IS GOING TO ATTACK YOU IF YOU DON'T STOP ATTACKING US! What is a Raki anyways?

Michael Corleone.

Well, J. Daniel, I know that Balubhai is not playing this world seriously anymore, he stopped a couple of weeks ago as far as I know. He's just making fun of a tribe who are making fools of themselves. RAKI IS GOING TO ATTACK YOU IF YOU DON'T STOP ATTACKING US! What is a Raki anyways?
A disease that is transmitted sexually and only caught if you speak to hedge clippers.

DeletedUser

Yeh, ok. Now he is clean