The Last War

DeletedUser73817

Well I saw the 1nS4n3 threat right before R.Khan even started nobling into K12 way way back since -|X|- (Black Knights) was around. This constant war weakened everyone in K12 and was ripe for the taking of 1nS4n3.

Maybe the members of NuFraG and R.Khan shouldn't of had war, maybe a merger should of taken place and all those countless troops that was sent at village after village could of been used against 1nS4n3 :|

Oh well, it's pretty damn clear 1nS4n3 are going to get K12, and me D:

...and NuFrag...

1nS4n3 will just get more and more bigger.

Couple of things I wish around me should of happend.

1. The merger between Black Knights and R.Khan ages ago. (Mostly because of positions and I had loads of friends in both tribes)
2. ~D~ never merge with 1nS4n3. I know they was allies but it would of been nice if they had gone to war or something.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

How bout Rally merges with Dom and they ally with R.L.

Rally + R.L. V.S Scum + pRo + Powers

DeletedUser

What if Powers went Northwest, 1ns4n3 went southwest against R. Khan and then 1ns4n3 battled Powers?

DeletedUser

Rally, SCUM, pRo VS 1nS4n3, R.L., Powers

Leaving all the current wars out of it...and who would have the best players?

DeletedUser

woah, because he doesnt usefact doesnt mean the language is suitable... lol
-13d- vs MOB will be the last war ;)

DeletedUser

pRo has a strong alliance with everyone. Put'n that asside it be fun to watch and be part of.

Please name our allies then. You don't know what you're talking about, and I'm sorry you're so bad at TW, but instead of complaining about how bad you are losing, how about you learn to play. Then you would win and you wouldn't be a loser :)

DeletedUser

My prediction would be,,, INSANE<R.L. and core with southern area dominated by PSP

DeletedUser

Lol such as? We have 2 allies and its pretty obvious who they are :)

Not to mention that the alliances were made back when Powers had 5 members and shared no borders with pRo, and when SCUM didn't even dominate one K, so you can't say we allied with them only when they were strong.

DeletedUser

Not to mention that the alliances were made back when Powers had 5 members and shared no borders with pRo, and when SCUM didn't even dominate one K, so you can't say we allied with them only when they were strong.

Pretty much. Like I have said to these noobs before, we Don't make alliances because were "Scared" but because we know we will be able to work with them well. Look how well we're working together :)