The Lies Of A Duke

DeletedUser

Interesting new fact :0) ~TFC~ is no more. I guess they took the advise and supposedly ran to Storm.

__________________.·.__________________
|₪₪₪₪₪₪₪{Under Protection of S²ORM}₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪|

An attack on any member of Azi's Army is considered a direct attack on the mighty S²ORM

Azi is their new tribe name. Doesn't that make them refugees now ?

ainsleyhope

and.. if you look on their profile page it still says...

~TFC~ Will Stand the Test of Time.

DeletedUser

Azi is no more but ~DH~ still stands and look many former Azi members joined ~DH~ cause they see the abilities of greatness among the tribe.

Thanks to those that helped settle this dispute, and look out enemies we are a much larger and stronger force that we have been and we will be coming for you.

So for an application to be our enemy please message me :0) thanks

DeletedUser

Azi is no more but ~DH~ still stands and look many former Azi members joined ~DH~ cause they see the abilities of greatness among the tribe.

Thanks to those that helped settle this dispute, and look out enemies we are a much larger and stronger force that we have been and we will be coming for you.

So for an application to be our enemy please message me :0) thanks

Im Scared :(

SIKE!!! o.0

DeletedUser

You need to fill out the application then wait for the process which could take as long as 6 months or more. :0)

DeletedUser

ainsleyhope I don't understand you.

You are complaining about an event that your tribe applied to the boob/booty tribe yourselves.

Hypocritical? Yes I do believe it is.

DeletedUser

ainsleyhope I don't understand you.

You are complaining about an event that your tribe applied to the boob/booty tribe yourselves.

Hypocritical? Yes I do believe it is.

how did you work to that conclusion?
:/

DeletedUser

how did you work to that conclusion?
:/

It was a hard mathematical formula of which I won't go into much detail apart from the fact that I had to go as far as the 5th derivative.

In simple terms I calculated that

DH attacked Boob/Booty while in a nap.
Ainsley is complaining about a tribe that is attacking you while in a NAP.

Hard work I know and it took me many hours but after much number crunching I came up with my previous post conclusion that ainsley = hypocritical :icon_wink:

XenoBlade147

I remember this :p thats a long long time ago or atleast noone should care bout this now.

DeletedUser

It was a hard mathematical formula of which I won't go into much detail apart from the fact that I had to go as far as the 5th derivative.

In simple terms I calculated that

DH attacked Boob/Booty while in a nap.
Ainsley is complaining about a tribe that is attacking you while in a NAP.

Hard work I know and it took me many hours but after much number crunching I came up with my previous post conclusion that ainsley = hypocritical :icon_wink:

lol,
im impressed at your maths skills :p,
but too a point, i agree with Xenoblade, it was a long time ago, i dont even know why it was brought back, for a second time, everything is over, the war, the arguement, and Ainsley is in another tribe,
so i think this should be closed X)

DeletedUser

agreed to the point that it should never have been a thread in the first place :icon_eek: