THE LULZ GoHardCore on GoHaRRDy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! Your just jealous becuase i am better than you. much betetr! I once made a fool of myself in 3 seconds becuase i wa sbored!!!!!11!!!1!!

fixed that for you

DeletedUser80534

Yea and I have 50 MC. (That's a cross upgrade between Mounted Archers and Heavy Cavalry) /sarcasm

ston3d

yea and i have 50 mc. (that's a cross upgrade between mounted archers and heavy cavalry) /sarcasm

yeh well i can hack tribalwars and ake my own super unit and kill you becuase i am awsoe at compueters and that kinda thing.!

DeletedUser

Do i flame or do I not flame? :s

its deserving of a flaim in a way...but then is this really flamable?
i mean this is a level of noobnes ive never seen...its on the level where its on par with being just plain sick and wrong (the pic included)

DeletedUser

The world has been open for 34 hours and already a war has been declared?

DeletedUser

Mod please lock this thread, the picture of the disabled child isn't even funny its just plain wrong.

DeletedUser

Who is that kid supposed to be mocking with those stolen canes and walking like a retard? It's offensive.

ston3d

each post of yours is lame :icon_neutral:

your mum is lame :icon_cool:

And we will pwn GoHard cuz i ahve hacked tw and given us all 2000axe and 1000light cav and 2500 mounted archers and 150 rams so we all have full nukes!

DeletedUser

I would like to ask some questions to this tribe GoHard. If the founder sees this, please reply to me.

1) Are you sure you're gonna control all these members?
2) How many of them will join the council?
3) Are you going to catch up with the forum?? (Think about it. 1 post per second LOL!!!)
4) Last question: What about the attack planner?? To be more specific are all these members going to listen to your orders?? Have you ever thought about joining your tribe just for protection?

Razer

DeletedUser

your mum is lame :icon_cool:

And we will pwn GoHard cuz i ahve hacked tw and given us all 2000axe and 1000light cav and 2500 mounted archers and 150 rams so we all have full nukes!

If you dont know somebody else then dont insult his family, there are some without a...

Status
Not open for further replies.