The Nuketech Blog Edition3

DeletedUser

The Nuketech Blog
W48
Why so srs?

It was while chatting on skype to Peter the Red and arguing with MKC about which is better, puppeh or kittehs, that my GF pointed out a fairly strange trend in how us TW players communicate with each other. She said that we are very over affectionate. What with all the hugs, xo’s and babeh speakz. Naturally i told her it was because i love u guys more than her and promptly questioned her about the whereabouts of my sandwich. But it got me thinking, where does this affection in our posts come from? What makes us cyber hug complete strangers? And where teh dickens is mah sammich!!!? And i believe i have the answer ^.^

It is because we are all kittehs, trolling the internetz looking for pat-patz =^.^=

440859494sadkittysuper.jpg

Top 10 review.
1. SubV- Showing their colours well with the PIRANA F. War. Although they continue to fist my browser i like SubV. I’ve heard lots of great things about them and their organisation. They will be here until the end of this world.

2. Eb-Gb’s- Took back their spot as W48’s #2 tribe. Not sure about what their deal is with SubV but i would expect them to be making long term preparations for either them or SYN. My guess is SYN. Alot of respect for these guys.

3. Brave!- Expanding to the rim, i’d be running from SubV too. Controlling almost 7K’s total they could benefit greatly from a War between the top2 with SubV distracted.

4. PIRANA- It looks like they have gotten rid of all that excess fat. Then eaten a huge –DIE- cake. Their war with SubV has been 1 sided so far but perhaps once they have finished eating themselves they will use those nobles on the enemy. They have the highest barb village noble count i have checked out of the top 20 (including Khaos :O)

[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: PIRANA, -DIE-
Side 2:
Players: <i>Barbarian villages</i>

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 644
Side 2: 0
Difference: 644

chart
[/spoil]

5. SYN- Slowed on Khaos for a while. Wonder what they are up to. They are under new management as it says on their profile. Probs a noob whoever he is >.>
If i were them id be keeping an eye on the gnombles.

6. eQu- Still seem to be expanding in their part of the world. They have an awful lot of members. Still not sure about these guys long term plans but it seems like they have a few choices, build up and hold their own or whore out to either PIRANA, SubV or Brave! They have room to grow so it will be interesting to see what they decide.

7. –XIII—Doing well with expansion. We have plenty of room to grow. And so begins rim chasing. The only thing that could end the party for us is if PIRANA decides to head north. Here’s hoping they are too busy with SubV and BELLUM.

8. BDE- Another fairly prominent barb muncher, they have a decent spot on the rim. But alot of potential for enemies too. Bordering PIRANA, eQu, Unkwn and MYR5 they better hope they don’t bite off more than they can chew.

9. Khaos- Lost alot of Rep recently for disbanding Rogue. Personally i don’t think it was a big deal. They were doomed 1 way or another. They are still lasting against SYN which is commendable. But they should be more aggressive in the north rather than recruiting (this is probably the core debate and difference between XIII and Khaos).

1 F34R- Not going to last long against Brave! I don’t know much about them. I don’t think they will be around in around a month so i don’t feel bad about not knowing them.

Art section

Is it me or does Brave!’s cluster look like a pair of lips?

braveu.jpg

subvbrave.jpg

Instead of the Q for this week ill be doing a W48 TW Awards Ceremony with my next blog using ur responses. So submit a poster here for some and all of the following categories. Remember, this is for the forums only so when i say something like favourite tribe, it means favourite represented tribe in the forums.

Categories:
Favourite Tribe
Best Forum Poster
Worst Forum Poster
Best Avy/Sig combo
Favourite Thread
Spam Award
Flame Award
Troll award (the person you believe who spends most of their time trolling around the forum)

Favourite Quote

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser92142

Lmao @ the SubV fist and the Brave! lips I suppose =D

Categories:
Favourite Tribe: -XIII- of course
Best Forum Poster: Brian of course. Marine unit.
Worst Forum Poster: Pro has disappeared, hmm?
Best Avy/Sig combo: To lazy to go look
Favourite Thread: Recruitment threads.
Spam Award: eQu noobs
Flame Award: Me
Troll award (the person you believe who spends most of their time trolling around the forum): Nuketech

Favourite Quote

Repinski

Enjoyable blog. My favorite was
[SPOIL]
It was while chatting on skype to Peter the Red and arguing with MKC about which is better, puppeh or kittehs, that my GF pointed out a fairly strange trend in how us TW players communicate with each other. She said that we are very over affectionate. What with all the hugs, xo’s and babeh speakz. Naturally i told her it was because i love u guys more than her and promptly questioned her about the whereabouts of my sandwich. But it got me thinking, where does this affection in our posts come from? What makes us cyber hug complete strangers? And where teh dickens is mah sammich!!!? And i believe i have the answer ^.^

It is because we are all kittehs, trolling the internetz looking for pat-patz =^.^=

440859494sadkittysuper.jpg
[/SPOIL]

Favorite Tribe
- -XIII- with the Khaos fiasco I think they gained some rep with their posters.
Best Forum Poster - Umm...... Bama or Nuke. They're sexy.
Worst Forum Poster - jlberd(what ever his name is)
Best Avy/Sig combo - killabeastThread with his Post.
Favorite Thread - Operation: Rogue Takeover - Discuss or WAR Declaration (Rogue VS -XIII-)
Spam Award - Nuketech.
Flame Award - MadisonBama.
Troll award - Me, I have over 2k posts in this forum alone.....
Favorite Quote
[SPOIL]
[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

To answer my own Q:

Favourite Tribe - SYN
Best Forum Poster- Red/Bama/Torrelli i cant decide :\
Worst Forum Poster- pro

Best Avy/Sig combo- n00b's old 1/the chosen 1
Favourite Thread- teh nuketech blog of course!!!
Spam Award-seigneurdemort
Flame Award- rex hands down
Troll award-Rep fo sho

Favourite Quote-
[spoil]The topic MKC made for rex's bday:
Happeh birfday. I luv joo!
bar2-l.gif
bar2.gif
bar2-r.gif
clear.gif
8 53.33%
Ohaider 'mate' (*lol*)
bar3-l.gif
bar3.gif
bar3-r.gif
clear.gif
4 26.67%
Unecessary polls ftw!
bar4-l.gif
bar4.gif
bar4-r.gif
clear.gif
3 20.00%

lmao i voted unecessary polls ftw.
its not often a mod will spam their own forum ^.^

[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Favourite Tribe: / none of them as they are full of noobs, nah XIII and i liek Khaos..
Best Forum Poster: Red
Worst Forum Poster: Pro

Best Avy/Sig combo: IDK i think Bama has a combo, so him :)

Favourite Thread: The khaos debate, about rogue
Spam Award: Dos2 for his epic declaration thread in the wrong world.
Flame Award: Rex and jlebard, Rex cuz he is a natural and Jlebard for his pics and vids lol
Troll award (the person you believe who spends most of their time trolling around the forum)

seigneurdemort

Categories:
Favourite Tribe: SubV
Best Forum Poster:MadisonBama
Worst Forum Poster: The Ch0sen 0ne (lulz)
Best Avy/Sig combo: nuketech because nukes are the new smores.
Favourite Thread: Dis or Dat
Spam Award: Myself or torreli (smores anyone?)
Flame Award: rex3x16
Troll award (the person you believe who spends most of their time trolling around the forum): repinski -nod-

Favourite Quote

[spoil]
I've been dying to post this pic, I find it rather funny ^_^

strange-sign.jpg
[/spoil]

I luvs the hugz. -hug-

DeletedUser

Great Blog

Favourite Tribe: -XIII-; They have a decent amount of posters plus they make me laugh
Best Forum Poster: Nuke/Rep
Worst Forum Poster: Noobgamer or
jlberd
Best Avy/Sig combo: Mr Tijgerwout

Favourite Thread: Rate Your Player
Spam Award:
seigneurdemort
Flame Award:
Myself or Rex
Troll award: Rep

Btw i feel loved. I have been in everyones list besides Rex's

drluke95

Categories:
Favourite Tribe : syn
Best Forum Poster : Bama
Worst Forum Poster : heavyreighns
Best Avy/Sig combo : dunno
Favourite Thread : anything to do with the fishys being smashed
Spam Award : rep
Flame Award : rex
Troll award : rep

DeletedUser

:lol:
I love joor blog, I really do ^_^

Also, xs and os? >.> Eek. Corny :p

And um... that wasn't argung. That was joo buildng up joor piccy with the puppeh making me think that you had some epic argument. Once again, I wasn't amused >.<

Lastly, so where was that sandwhich? o.0

Favorite Tribe: N/A
Best Forujm Poster: Everyone that posts on W48, ofc! ^_~ (actually I can't say, Pyker was my first favorte but he dissapeared, then Hillblah but he quit, then Dark T-Rex but he went inactive on the forums... I don't want to jinx it!)
Worst Forum Poster: N/A
Best Avy/Sig combo: I haven't thought about it...
Favorite Thread: same as above
Spam Award: N/A
Flame Award: N/A
Troll Award: N/A
Favorite Quote: Ohh, I do have some but I need to look for them.
Smores Award (the most prestigious one, ofc): Seigneurdemort

DeletedUser

I can't help but think that you posted that link just so you get rated again. lol

No honestly, I just like that tread. Thats why I always bring it back from the dead but I think I am one of the few that like it

DeletedUser

ive never posted in it... mostly coz i am teh noob and dont wanna hear it :\