The Real Commemoration for VectoR Day

DeletedUser

Bottom and top 'Panda nukes' seem to be missing w43 completely o_O

DeletedUser93066

Screw Nyuk and Dos X . let's Hit W41 or W43 ! What ya say MODWAR?

rivet city

Guess who decided to stop in?
the ass that also disappeared at the end of it all :/
Sorry for everyone that was in VectoR wish i could have done better.For those of you who have not lead,you would be surprised how much preasure a game could put on you,which is why i just snapped one day and quit all together.

DeletedUser

Guess who decided to stop in?
the ass that also disappeared at the end of it all :/
Sorry for everyone that was in VectoR wish i could have done better.For those of you who have not lead,you would be surprised how much preasure a game could put on you,which is why i just snapped one day and quit all together.

Been there done that. Every little dispute should be your top priority! Most leadership burns out quickly, or they are not leading.

It's why W42 was fighter world for me. It's still the same tribe you helped to build ;)

rivet city

Been there done that. Every little dispute should be your top priority! Most leadership burns out quickly, or they are not leading.

It's why W42 was fighter world for me. It's still the same tribe you helped to build ;)

glad to see alot of the players i thought would control the world are doing just that.
i remember when we picked you up on the rim,you were picking on the entire continent alone haha.
Glad to see your still around,keep kicking ass.
il be keeping up for the world while i can.