The return of Dream

DeletedUser

Dream are the guys who coasted of Purple's reputation and then claimed he did nothing, right ?

DeletedUser

Psh purple doesnt have a reputation....except his text..that crap is pretty freakin awesome!

DeletedUser

Dream are the guys who coasted of Purple's reputation and then claimed he did nothing, right ?

Wrong you cannot get to rank 1 on one players :icon_razz:.

The only one who claimed he did nothing was a certain leader.

DeletedUser

Wrong you cannot get to rank 1 on one players :icon_razz:.

The only one who claimed he did nothing was a certain leader.

You can get to rank 1 (momentarily) on the recruits that his/her reputation attracts.

Who are you talking about in your second line ?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Pervis, they're talking about me. Tbh I couldn't care less. They claimed PP and I never did anything. Yet I've spoken to PP regarding this situation and we believe different. Doesn't really matter I guess. Every world is different. As we speak I'm ment to be doing business studies coursework. I'm using a proxy buit can't log in into Tw so my sitter is doing it for me :). I knew they would be making Dream here hence why I have made "WakeUp. The Dream Ends With Us". Credit to PP for the awesome name ;).

We will see who performs this world and who fails. I should have my exams finished very soon. Anyway, Hunter, Recruit some members in K55 or/and K45 and we can have some fun and show the world who truly led Dream to No.1. And McLovin, you apparently had time to stay up till "4am" everyday before so why I can't you restart and give a few hours to W25. We shall see who comes on top as I said.

Good luck and I look forward to battling you.

Btw, Pervis I made a new recruitment mail. Need your evaluation on it ;)

Regards,
Kebabe8

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I actually didn't claim PP did nothing in Dream just that he didn't exactly lead and he did agree with that but he posted some amazing guides that helped me a lot and did in fact attract a lot of great players to the tribe. I honestly think that you are taking things way too seriously though kebabe I mean quit another world to start another tribe here for the sole purpose of a grudge on people 2 months old? I'm probably not really gonna play this world seriously and I don't plan on getting a PA here even and right now Dream is pretty much just made up of people in Who? on w20 who are here more to just play a new world and not really seriously. Staying up till 4 am on a daily basis was the reason hades and I couldn't take it anymore and he made that topic about us resigning from Dream and you went a little crazy and just disbanded the tribe.

I already said that if PP doesn't like us using the old CoA we will be happy to remove it so you really shouldn't make such a big deal out of it.