The Revolution

dirtypunk77

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
most players here say we hate family tribes blah blah blah blah.....

but yet family tribes still exist in all the worlds here in TW. There have been countless attempts to rid this game of Family tribes countless alliances and pacts with fellow players and tribes to rid a world of family tribes. but yet they still exist....

here i type before you to plea to you all, rid this world of all family influence band together and destroy all family tribes before they are entrenched into this world. It is a new world with new hopes and potential of greatness and vast amounts of fun\entertainment.

If we make it unwise to form such a family tribe, if we make it hard, if we dont allow ANY family tribe to exist grow and prosper they wont bother to try! and our world will be the envy of all

so again i type before you to plea, stop these families! stop them now while the world is young. once we are able to build nobles i ask that you make your first targets family tribe members rather then your rivals in your Ks which could wait until all tribal family enemies are gone.

rejoice in the idea of a family free world!!!

(before anyone comes here and flames me about me being in a family tribe in W3 is an idiot and doesn't know what i am about! the destruction of CULT which i can only be apart of if im in FF :icon_wink:)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Is there already family tribes :icon_eek:. Wtf? Well, I am in on whatever you are proposing.

DeletedUser

Wait, never mind. Just read it. Hasn't this already been attempted?

thewaytoplay

best idea is to not care most will fall apart get/get owned in a war.

dirtypunk77

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
again this idea has been attempted many times in the past but no one takes it serious and allow these family tribes to exist because they are too buzy fighting their rivals. Here i plea that we hold all rivalries until all family tribes are extinct. I would think the biggest rivalries we have is with family tribes but yet we allow them to grow until the end when family tribes have gained such a strong foot hold they are no longer able to be taken out unless by another family.

also family tribes wont just go away yet they will grow and prosper under the right leadership. past worlds are proof of this yes many family tribes will fail in war due to having such large amount of players but they are a force to reckon with because of sheer numbers (not skill) and ability to out produce and out last its enemies due to huge numbers of players

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Any tribes to look out for? I only know of ATEN. Maybe we should make a list of family tribes. Just any that we spot. Once we see them, we get the tribalwars community to send them death thre- erm... I mean cookies. Yesss, send them cookies.