the rise of TR

DeletedUser90891

dear mates who ponder this thread in reading this, as you all know alot of changes have been made within the past week and a half, we have had a major merge that has put us up on the ranks of the tribal leader boards, we have pretty much won our first war that we waged on a tribe.
like i said, the tribe of TR is now on the rise for grand power. we have moved suddenly from rank 20 to now rank 10, and as leader over this tribe, i see to it the many advantages we have mastered. now im not saying were the perfect tribe, nor will i ever but the fact is, everyone has to have a topic to brag about, since i have majorly done my duty to get the tribe on were its perfectly at, i wanted to take a minute or two and be able to display what we have accomplished. right now the tribe is growing and so far no war has been declared... yet... if so, id see to it that my tribe does what ever necessary to make end meet on this war.

this is what i have to say.
if you dont like, i accept, besides, my tribe is full of rejects any way lol.

DeletedUser97313

Wait, you're telling me all my tribe has to do is merge to get into the top 10? NO WAY!

All this time, I've been nobling villages like a sucker...

DeletedUser

tsk tsk tsk... when will you learn. NiNi and -mm- have got it down pact... merge to the top!

DeletedUser

Very bad idea for a thread 3rran. :)

Prepare to be flamed. :lol:

TR is a re-make of 7TH family + GHOST remains. That's the big merge.

Also, it's other people's "thing" (or whatever you want to call it) to notice you. As a note, your academy, TRA, have more ODT than you. I know they're the former GHOST as a tribe.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser90891

first of all, like i said, im not saying my tribe is perfect, there are many flaws just like any other tribe has, second, i got a tribe bigger than me to merge in to us, that should tell you something considering many tribes dont consider this, even the nooby ones dont. third, i understand ill be flammed.... one of these days, but really i dont think that i should at least worry, the only thorn i have in my side at this moment is somebody who really can demestrate the fullishness and right now my main goal is to root him out of this world and show that he cant try the stuff he does. any more questions?

DeletedUser

alright heres a world 1 oner erran, and im sure you remember me as well....

first of all you forgotten alot of the skills you have used during our campaigns against the great T:V tribe at the time, do you remember?

at that time we were only rank 7 with about 38 million pionts, pretty much you and i end the end emerged victorous and some others as well, but just because we took on a tribe whos number 1 and had over 100mill pionts, i mean if you really have something to honestly brag about, then really, brag about how you took down a number 1 tribe of the world, clearly i dont play tw.net no more duh to RL but i haze around the forums, untill i see this??

canon love.....
in response to you, just because someone has your enemies merge in doesnt mean that this tribe is gonna be flammed, unless your the one with the nukes to back up your words. second, who cares if someone notices you, no one plays it by the hand book any more and if your over 800k then you should be tough this, and second, if your saying hes being flammed, then i check your stats all over cause your being flammed by a member of TR any ways.

lost angle out.

DeletedUser

[spoil]canon love.....
in response to you, just because someone has your enemies merge in doesnt mean that this tribe is gonna be flammed, unless your the one with the nukes to back up your words. second, who cares if someone notices you, no one plays it by the hand book any more and if your over 800k then you should be tough this, and second, if your saying hes being flammed, then i check your stats all over cause your being flammed by a member of TR any ways.

lost angle out.[/spoil]

Your post made as much sense as his to be honest...

Strangely, I do have the nukes to back up my words. :icon_rolleyes:

More or less enemies... Who said I'm targeting them? :icon_confused:

I don't see what's your point with me having "over 800k". That's just showing you've seen my TWStats page. I've never played by the book and tbh, you're wrong, I've seen one too many people that play by the book and I don't like it. Why? Because they're predictable as hell.

Back on topic.... Good luck TR!

DeletedUser

tr over, Btw , ive heard people saying Bush waged war ?