The Short lived Mutiny

DeletedUser

Af'er months o' continuous cannon fire, th' life on board o' Th' Pirates Pearl has gone quite and merry with exception o' th' few plunders fer sport 'ere and thar.

'till one day A scallywag doubts th' cap'ns interests in th' opposite sex, and corners th' poor rumoholic with accusations dat be untrue! Th' cap'n decided t' bestow a punishment upon th' eel faced swine, and dat punishment was t' swab th' decks with'is bottom (rest o' punishment be censored by forum rules). Th' scallywag by th' name YARGHHHHHHH decided dat th' Cap'n be a harsh drunk, and hence went forth and stole a life boat from th' ship along with some supplies o' RUM.

He called'is newly acquired boat REBEL as'f t' inspire a mutiny on board o' our ship.

Granted 'e managed t' convince a few privateers t' join'm on'is quest o' takin over, howevarrr af'er bein rocked by th' cap'ns cannon, they began t' develop doubts.

potbs-cannon-fire_qjgenth.jpg

[spoil]
Kachine attacks YARGHHHHHHH (Jan 09,2010 10:36)
Collision successful!
Morale: 100%, Luck: do nay need't!

Attacker (173|396)
pirate41.gif

Defender (173|397)
7c810c6517.gif

Haul: 20 barrels o' rum

Created usingMytwstats reports converter

Kachine attacks skize (Jan 09,2010 10:36)
Collision successful!

Attacker (173|396)
pirate41.gif

Defender (173|397)
111.gif

Haul: 10 barrels o' rum

Kachine attacks TheRiverStyx (Jan 09,2010 10:36)
Collision successful!

Attacker (173|396)
pirate41.gif

Defender (173|397)
AF1Fishcrab04hide.gif

Haul: 8 pieces o' ginny, and a jar o' grog

[/spoil]

They 'aves attempted t' recruit "known" figures o' th' seas t' their side!

[spoil]
mutinyinvites2.jpg

mutinyinvites1.jpg

[/spoil]

They 'aves even tried t' bond with fleets we constantly plunder!

[spoil]
mutinydip.jpg
[/spoil]

Which only shows how in truth desperate times call fer desperate measures... howevarrr in dis case th' desperate measures fail as some o'em 'ave already regained'em senses and be now on deck o' Th' Pirates Pearl swabbin't with'em bottoms as per punishment!

Th' once arrogant "leader" o' th' mutiny
[spoil]
yargh.jpg
[/spoil]

has now returned t' be a faithful servant o' th' ship as all its crew be!
Yarghhhhh

And as such yet 'nother short lived excitement on board o' th' pearl comes t' a conclusion, and now th' Pirates aim'em cannons t'wards th' enemies in th' K32 seas and enjoy th' scent o' gunpowder burnin as they await th' wonderful music o' explosions on enemy ships t' fill th' air!

ARRR!

Luka

Note: nay offense t'wards gay people intended...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

nice one.

lol it says tribe not found(REBEL)..may be one should link the tribe to twstats page as everything here is history..a epic

DeletedUser

idk if it was worth it or not now, half the geniuses I invited from D.S actually thought it was a serious invite and are buggin me to start a new tribe again or to invite em to RUM!! :lol:

mad-hamster 09 on 11.01. at 01:33
DS is over, finished.. and the reason im telling you is because if the offer is still opeb we (the K21 DS member, and other you invited) and you could give your tribe another go... i know that your back with RUM but at least think about it... neways have a gooden.. chao...

sicksumo on 11.01. at 01:50
cant say i'm surprised lol. half your tribe seems to be inactive and the other half has mailed me beggin me not to attack them.

those invites were a joke, thought i'd tell you that since you apparently havent figured that out yet.......

mad-hamster 09 on 11.01. at 02:57
ok lets say that was a joke.. why did you leave RUM and then rejoin... cuz dats quite alot of effort to put into a joke...
and also our tribe is pretty active.. we dismissed players that werent active... the only reason our tribe finished is because all our alliances fell through..

sicksumo on 11.01. at 10:15
lol yeah we were drunk XD we do stupid stuff all the time. and if your tribe was pretty active alliances wouldnt matter and you'd be a lot bigger than you are

mad-hamster 09 on 11.01. at 10:52
ol lets just agree to disagree.... none of it matters now neway..
il probably fly solo for a while den... chao..!

sicksumo on 11.01. at 10:55
lol try reading the forums sometime, woulda realized it was a joke ;)

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=186202

mad-hamster 09 on 11.01. at 10:59
ya, i get its a joke... i meant lets agree to disagree about how actve the tribe was...!

sicksumo on 11.01. at 11:00
heck lol stats show that. you started over a full month before i did and look at our size difference. you wanna tell me you're active?

mad-hamster 09 on 11.01. at 11:07
RUM=super tribe/super active
DS=good tribe/average activity
RUM is just a better tribe then DS..

sicksumo on 14.01. at 10:16
lmao, thought you guys were disbanding? guys are that inactive that you cant even do that in a timely matter? XD

mad-hamster 09 on 14.01. at 17:48
We (the barons and dukes) have to wait till everyones gone... And it's taken a while for peole to move threir arses...

sicksumo on 14.01. at 17:56
lol no you dont, just hit disband tribe

mad-hamster 09 on 14.01. at 18:46
We are doing it out of respect not idiocy

sicksumo on 14.01. at 18:48
lmao you guys sure do things backwards XD

1 of about 7 or 8 mails i've gotten since then from their members XD