The Shrooms Pre-Made 38/39

lconn

Before I made this way way to early. So, here it is. The Shrooms is coming to W38/39. We will be aiming for the world with speed x2. We will be joining semi-core. Semi-core is the outskirts of the 4 core Ks. Our line-up is short but we will be getting more people before the world starts. We will be composed of very experience players and decent players. We wish to get a good band of members that will work together.

To join you must have skype no exception, good experiance etc, the usual stuff.

Our plan is to only invite 10-20 more people for the pre-made. We will then recruit more people in-game regarding stats, experience, and growth. We will be starting 1-3 days late to get the semi-core.

Message me if your instrested, (The Punisher) is the leader and founder, But i'v been given the permission to recruit.

*Ps I would of made it all nice and colour full, but i am busy look at the general forums w37, for the colourful one!

DeletedUser

id like to see kiwi, durka's tribe and the shrooms duke it out... ill be watching from afar in the forums... make sure you do your best to keep me updated :)

DeletedUser

id like to see kiwi, durka's tribe and the shrooms duke it out... ill be watching from afar in the forums... make sure you do your best to keep me updated :)

We are semi-core kiwi core and idk about Durka....

lconn

Gandafail, Why would you like to see those 3 "duke" is out? you don't even know anything about The Shrooms so it's a bit stupid to be honest.

DeletedUser

you're saying your bad?! i would hope you'd live up to W38/39

DeletedUser

Isn't the shrooms just a remake of the tribe marvel on w37, which failed miserably a few weeks into the world, due to leadership problems?

Or is it just that the majority of your members come from that tribe?

I heard that somewhere :S

DeletedUser

Isn't the shrooms just a remake of the tribe marvel on w37, which failed miserably a few weeks into the world, due to leadership problems?

The Shrooms is ran by me. Marvel ran by TC(Total Carnage). We have maybe 5 members from that tribe.

lconn

We have a FEW from Marvel, and a few from Super nova, who have now broke up, they was mean't to be a 38/39 pre-made we manage to take their good players due to their rubbish leader.