The spl10246 vs *N~L* family thread

DeletedUser

After experiencing N~Ls attacks myself I have no doubt you can hold them off forever spl:)

drkmyrm

Where is twig again? I forget...

Twig = evil. They are still very much alive just with another tag. And with trains like this I doubt anyone with above average skills would get rimmed

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Any time you want to step out from under kitty's skirt and goliath's pants, let me know.

While I don't wanna attack spl, cause he's a cool guy... I'll totally attack you. So just leave evil's academy, and we can have some fun, and you can talk all the trash you want as you are slaughtered. I'm willing to bet you will be like all the others though, all talk, and then curl up in a ball and die.

Please, don't make me laugh, you would get your butt handed to you in a second. This is a tH trained player we are talking about not another noob.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Please, don't make me laugh, you would get your ass handed to you in a second. This is a tH trained player we are talking about not another noob.

Why are you still around? And would you care to explain what a "tH trained player" is? They must be pretty dang elite, seeing as your one of them, your highness.

Tellgar

Please, don't make me laugh, you would get your ass handed to you in a second. This is a tH trained player we are talking about not another noob.

1vs1, I'd slaughter him... but it's besides the point. It wouldn't be 1v1, it would be 240vs1.

dreamr

Why are you still around? And would you care to explain what a "tH trained player" is? They must be pretty dang elite, seeing as your one of them, your highness.

He is around because no one seems willing to expend the effort to rim him.

A "tH trained player" is something I will not bother trying to explain to you as you clearly are not capable of understanding the mind-set required for inclusion in that group. I do not claim to fully understand them. But I learned a bit during my time in tH. As near as I could understand, their philosophy was something to the effect of:

"I don't care what you think because you're an idiot/fool/hypocrite."

spl fit right in.