The start of ={PP}=

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

={PP}= Was founded on W9 then were disbanned but were back on W24 we will spread as one of the biggest and well known tribes on this world we hope to cover a large amount of this world and would like to make diplomtic relations with all tribes in our continent quickly, The tribe was founded on W9 at the beggining of it, when the war between PWN and Pwns was going on, we plotted with PWN to defeat Pwns.

BUT NOW WERE BACK......AFTER 3 YEARS OF PLOTTING

Regards
~Kn402
Founder of ={PP}=

iceilater

={PP}= Was founded on W9 then were disbanned but were back on W24 we will spread as one of the biggest and well known tribes on this world we hope to cover a large amount of this world and would like to make diplomtic relations with all tribes in our continent quickly, The tribe was founded on W9 at the beggining of it, when the war between PWN and Pwns was going on, we plotted with PWN to defeat Pwns.

Regards
~Kn402
Founder of ={PP}=

sorry W9 veterans tribe slot is already taken :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Go home only one tribe from world 9 is allowed on here and thats HIV

DeletedUser

Regards
~Kn402
Founder of ={PP}=

Sorry, W9 are already here

damn you lot beat me to it by 3 posts

iceilater

my question is why so many w20, w21 tribes try to re-create... that makes no sense to me... it's like yeah, you've been playing the game for 2 weeks and you're trying to recreate a tribe?

DeletedUser

oh lol , you forgot to say you lost against PwN ^^

weeeeh , go my lot :p

DeletedUser

btw , we never considered PWN as a tread :)

we only killed you for namenicking

Status
Not open for further replies.