The Story of a Noob

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

For those of you that clicked on this thread and thought, "It'll probably be some stupid story that lego made up and now he's just trying to make the forums fun," you are right.

This is a generic story that anyone can use to piss of some noob, or something like that...just please give me credit for it whenever you use it.

Here goes:

Once upon a time, there was a noob named (insert noob name here). He was a happy little noob, and he joined Tribal Wars to expand his empire, form alliances, and "Pwn Noobies." But the little noob was oblivious to his surroundings, and didn't realize that just a kontinent or two away, was a major tribe named (insert dominate tribe name here). They were constantly destroying noob villages, and crushing the souls of jolly little sim city players.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's all for now, because I gotta go and watch Heroes (best show ever) but I'll be back with the rest tomorrow, so don't cry little noobs, and have dreams of the Pwn fairy, with little sugar plums and jelly beans and other gay little metaphorical things of your choice...

Status
Not open for further replies.