The truth about Llama!

• Thread starter DeletedUser83995
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Post something informative where players can relate and talk about... don't use HISTORY, you know HISTORY?... always repeat itself =) if you want something not so repetitive, do My Story and not HiS-Story! ^_^ and surely, don't make a mistake of doing HiS-Sorry! =)

DeletedUser117938

Oh no I must come to this thread because its about waterloo's tribe and post some hate... hate hate hate

DeletedUser

meh... at some point the Llamas will end up eating each other through internals, make allies and then screw them and then the llama tribe falls apart.... #standardllamaaction

Last edited by a moderator:

Ignoramus of the Law

meh... at some point the Llamas will end up eating each other through internals, make allies and then screw them and then the llama tribe falls apart.... #standardllamaaction

Ok guys! Wrap it up! We have been discovered.

DeletedUser

Ok guys! Wrap it up! We have been discovered.

Relax! You haven't been discovered mate. You are all spread out in w84 mate. Your other members are lying low. When will you make your Academy or Family Tribe? You'll use that as your secret weapon? An ACE card eh!? How did I know this? I have the Sharigan mate! =) Nothing escapes this eyes unless you have the Sharingan too who blocks my vision! or I could just have made this up? Illusion? hallucination? Paranoia? could we say guess? ^_^

Ignoramus of the Law

Relax! You haven't been discovered mate. You are all spread out in w84 mate. Your other members are lying low. When will you make your Academy or Family Tribe? You'll use that as your secret weapon? An ACE card eh!? How did I know this? I have the Sharigan mate! =) Nothing escapes this eyes unless you have the Sharingan too who blocks my vision! or I could just have made this up? Illusion? hallucination? Paranoia? could we say guess? ^_^

ujs4m.jpg

DeletedUser

I'm calling it now, but Llama might even turn this around and we'll all have to deal with this...

Last edited by a moderator: