The Truth Behind Contra/GOML vs NS

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser18543

Hello W71. I am here to announce/clear up several things. First off, my name is not a spinoff of any particular body part of mine. As a matter of fact, I am happily well-endowed, boasting 3inches without extenze and sometimes 4inches with it, and before anyone says "pics or get out", here is proof

amkzwG5.jpg

Now that we have gotten that out the way, down to business.
I'm sure, by now, most of you have heard and/or read about Contra and GOML declaring on NS. If you haven't, now you know. For this declaration, no PnP was made, so there are many unanswered questions. I am here to tell you all the truth before Contra or GOML are able to come up with some biased propaganda made for one reason - to assert the Illuminati's dominance over all of your minds. Consider this a brainwashing of any future brainwashing. A prebrainwashing washing, if you will.

Here is what happened.

NS's recruiter, Awkward Potato, has an immense crush on Lady Emzy, otherwise known as Aubreys Pirate Crew, and, with a sense of humor like this [spoil]
Lil D Oct 22,2013 22:03

YOU DONT WIT APC YEA YOU KNOW ME YOU DOWN WIT APC YEA YOU KNOW ME

Aubreys Pirate Crew Oct

22,2013 22:04

i don't know u.

Lady Emzy,,

Lil D Oct 22,2013 22:07

Dont b like dat bby u r my caramel queen

Aubreys Pirate Crew Oct

22,2013 22:09

No clue what you are saying

Lady Emzy,,

Lil D Oct 22,2013 22:09

im sayin let me butter your muffin

Lil D Oct 22,2013 22:10

let me pop it b4 u lock it

Aubreys Pirate Crew Oct

22,2013 22:10

You know i am going to block you? :)

Lady Emzy,,

let me dive in b4 it bcums a drive in

dnt block me plz im just tryin 2 gift u da D

Lil D Oct 22,2013 22:11

u eyein me like a nigga dnt exist girl i kno u wnt dis dih

Aubreys Pirate Crew Oct

22,2013 22:11

You are one annoying lil kid

Lady Emzy,,

Lil D Oct 22,2013 22:14

umm im no kid im 12 but my momma say im machore 4 my age

Aubreys Pirate Crew Oct

22,2013 22:17

you are pathetic.

Lady Emzy,,

Lil D Oct 22,2013 22:20

exscuse u but i wil break u face n tha realy life so plz taek dat back

Aubreys Pirate Crew Oct

22,2013 22:21

hahaha funny...

Lady Emzy,,

Lil D Oct 22,2013 22:22

ok laff no cry later 1v1 me noob n c wut happen
[/spoil] who can blame him? 2Sandals., otherwise known as Lady Emzy's husband and leader of the Illuminati sect in K55, found out three things that really set him off. The first thing, as stated previously, is that AP has an immense crush on Lady Emzy. This made 2Sandals. mad, but he was flattered more than anything else. Then 2Sandals. found out, through an anonymous text, that AP was sending love letters by owl to Lady Emzy, and Lady Emzy would not tell him the truth when confronted about said happening. This mad him even more upset, but because she did not act on her conflicted emotions, he let it be. However, the final straw was when, via anonymous text again [spoil]
Lil D Oct 22,2013 22:05

Yo Lady Emzy smashing Awkward Potato. No lie. She sent him some pics, then she smashed and said you half his size,

and he uses it way better hahahahaha

Lil D Oct 22,2013 22:16

Lol bruh she said you ain't hit it right once in your life lolll
[/spoil] 2Sandals. learned that Lady Emzy actually had been acting on her emotions for Awkward Potato. She sent him dirty pictures (AP's reaction [spoil]IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Cmkq6xB.jpg[/IMG][/spoil]and that she even said that he, Awkward Potato, was not only double 2Sandals. size, but used it so much better. After hearing about this, 2Sandals. decided enough was enough. He told GOML that that, if they did not help stop NS, then they could not be inducted into the Illuminati. GOML happily answered the call for war, as they were promised Lady Emzy, after 2Sandals. was done with her.

The End
*Based on true events that happened here on W71

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lol. A PnP to promote spam. Plus Lil D has no relation to NS whatsoever and anything he posts is most likely trash.

DeletedUser

I want to believe this...But I don't know if I should. But you know what? I will, maybe I don't know yet.

DeletedUser18543

Lol. A PnP to promote spam. Plus Lil D has no relation to NS whatsoever and anything he posts is most likely trash.

Wow dude really low man especially after I wrote you that heartfelt message real low bro

joshuaa36

I apologies NS for not sharing the photos.

Just wanted them to myself.

DeletedUser

All i really got from this is:

2Sandals. has a 4 inch male member.
Lady Extenz does naughty things with an awkward potato
and the author has a very lil male member.

I think i copied all of that....

tman93

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Well, I read this PnP. And I think I'd rather pluck out my eyeballs with a rusty kitchen knife before I'd read anything lil D ever posts again.

DeletedUser

lol what was that in aid of,

tbh when i seen the title i thought it might have had sumthing remotely interesting, but when your on about about some other man's lad and your from the same size of the fence its almost like hearing your owl pair gettin it off.....

A Strict NO, NO in My Book....Your a Sick Pup lil D

Status
Not open for further replies.