The Truth Behind Sick, The Self Proclaimed God

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Oh also with that mail, it's another example of her leadership style. She doesn't think "what can I do for my friends and followers", it's; "What can my friends and followers do for me?".

I bet she didn't ask anwo if he wanted to "IP track" me, or anything. She just thought "I can use him for that".

A good leader would be thinking "How can I resolve this without putting my friends/followers at any risk". Instead of "how can I use them to do my dirty work".

(Not that any further examples of her terrible leadership capacity is needed, but seeing as this thread is mostly about that...)

DeletedUser

Harbinger, WFA & others,

Please don't dismiss Chase just because some of her tribes have failed. It wouldn't be wrong to say most big premades do implode. You can't judge someone if you haven't played with them, right?

DeletedUser

I think fact she is still trying to threaten to track down my IP and come find me and some other nonsense because I didn't agree with her sums her up. I don't need to play in-game with her to judge her, I can still judge from my own personal experience with her.

I'll block her soon, but it's kind of funny the way she keeps trying to go on about her friends and say anwo is a big bad wolf going to come track me down, etc etc. It's just a good reminder of what happens when you get too attached to the game, we all need to be reminded every now and then.

DeletedUser

Perhaps there were other qualities in the Chase person which caused people to overlook her obvious character flaws. I image that there were some emotional reasons for continuing to play with her, friendship or some form of loyalty (perhaps misplaced). But it seems to me that this is akin to a wife who stays with an abusive husband.

I think fact she is still trying to threaten to track down my IP and come find me and some other nonsense because I didn't agree with her sums her up.

If anything, it seems as if Chase would be the one beating the husband, as opposed to visa versa. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

@Harb
i for one give god speed to anyone trying to teach you a lesson. You really are too big for your britches sometimes

bugcommander

Harbinger, WFA & others,

Please don't dismiss Chase just because some of her tribes have failed. It wouldn't be wrong to say most big premades do implode. You can't judge someone if you haven't played with them, right?

Jess and I have both played with Chase on previous worlds. Now if you want to go at chase from a leading perspective i think she has a grasp on how to lead a rim tribe composed of newish players decently far in this game however its not someone i would want to be lead by up to late game because of her neccesity to have a final word in everything.

One of the qualities of a great leader is the ability to take advice from others even though it may hurt to do so and take that advice and use it to your advantage. Chase is too hard headed and thinks that whatever she says is right even if at times it may be quite far from that.

Now i am not gonna say i hate Chase as a person because i actually quite do like her as a person and she is a fun person to have convo's with but i think at times she takes this game too seriously. And plus because of her leadership style i think our personalities would clash too much and make for a less fun ingame experience

DeletedUser

If anything, it seems as if Chase would be the one beating the husband, as opposed to visa versa. :icon_eek:

I would probably liken it more to the relationship between a bomb and a timer. In the end, everyone loses. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser102689

Jess and I have both played with Chase on previous worlds. Now if you want to go at chase from a leading perspective i think she has a grasp on how to lead a rim tribe composed of newish players decently far in this game however its not someone i would want to be lead by up to late game because of her neccesity to have a final word in everything.

One of the qualities of a great leader is the ability to take advice from others even though it may hurt to do so and take that advice and use it to your advantage. Chase is too hard headed and thinks that whatever she says is right even if at times it may be quite far from that.

Now i am not gonna say i hate Chase as a person because i actually quite do like her as a person and she is a fun person to have convo's with but i think at times she takes this game too seriously. And plus because of her leadership style i think our personalities would clash too much and make for a less fun ingame experience

well put. she does do a good job with beginners, mainly because they are beginners and don't question her. as long as they they don't question her, chase is actually a fun yet strict leader. the moment they grow out of that state and start trying to make their own decisions though, it stops being fun. (unless you are me and enjoy seeing her snap at everyone arround hehehe) at that point you should switch tribes and go to a tribe bug here is leading :p

DeletedUser

Harbinger, WFA & others,

Maybe, but we also don't see meltdowns like the one we saw here.

I thought I was implying that those who continue to join her were like the battered and abused spouses?

Looks like I got my first hand experience with Chase now. Some of the highlights down below.
[spoil]- I DON'T care what the world thinks about it, but i am only person who could have kept sick together, that is the ONLY fact that should matter, I was offended and left, sick failed. I predicted it from the start.

- I have more followers than you have hairs in your stupid head. I can easily throw out 50 who don't measure up to my standard, and replace them in one day.

- If you think i do not have pull ALL OVER this world you are an idiot. I have lead MANY successful teaching tribes and been in MANY sucessful tribes myself like Loki like Wolf like Hubris like Dope and all i care about teaching them is one thing. LOYALTY, and for those who are too damn stiff to figure it out, i drop quick.

- Loki alone had 150 people (NEW PLAYERS MOSTLY) i might add that i lead to victory, as do i on MOST my tribes.

- People like you will ALWAYS be jealous because i will always be popular, and you will always be one of the dime a dozen.[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Maybe, but we also don't see meltdowns like the one we saw here.

I thought I was implying that those who continue to join her were like the battered and abused spouses?

Well if you did then it wouldn't make any sense (least not to me) as you said: 'But it seems to me that this is akin to a wife who stays with an abusive husband.'

Being that Chase is a woman, and an aggressive one at that, I thought it would be fun to point out that abuse can work both ways in relationships. *shrug*

But yeah, morale of the story; common sense people.

I would probably liken it more to the relationship between a bomb and a timer. In the end, everyone loses. :icon_razz:

:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Harbinger, WFA & others,

W53. Was enough for me to know. (As buggy said)

DeletedUser

I can see her lurking lol

must be weird watching people hate on you and you can't even comment to defend yourself.

DeletedUser102567

I would imagine it really get's to her.

But she does love to just have people talking about her on the forums makes her feel good to have people talk about her etc.

DeletedUser

warning1.gif

If you know Chase, run away i tell ya, run away as far as you can.

If you actually decide to stay with such a horrible leader, all i can say is you are

hpttdpa7ej.jpg

DeletedUser102567

I got this mail from chase x.

Chase X. said:
Nothing, not stop trolling move along before someone associates you with like bratster and you unwittingly make yourself target.

DeletedUser

okaaay... I'm ending this. We do not have a forum so that people can flame, bash and insult anyone they want, especially when that person can't respond. You've made your points (many of you breaking the rules in the process, we may get back to you about that), and we've got into the realm of circular arguments now.

If you want to make a thread about what it takes to be a leader, I would be happy to see it and would even contribute, but if you do, please refrain from using it as a method of flaming/insulting people you don't like.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.