• Thread starter DeletedUser44759
  • Start date

DeletedUser84917

w71kli.png

What do you say now?
He clearly ain't so scary anymore :lol:

Epic fail :D

DeletedUser

Are the next two pages going to be filled with bragging? You could have annoyed whoever with your chit-chats, I'm not surprised he let go of those villages. Make you shut at any cost.

And oi, good job. Troll off.

DeletedUser

Ok, maybe i started bragging some there :icon_redface:
True as you say, he stood no chance, and he letting go of those villages is not very suprising.
I did not intend to brag about it, because we are a tribe, versus him; a single player.

DeletedUser

Great. It's refreshing to finally meet somebody who does not lack common sense. Again - have fun with his villages.

DeletedUser44759

guys, the post was intended as a bit of ironic fun, all those concerned knew he was a good player, as all concerned also knew he received support, the fact is the game is called "Tribal Wars", and he's been hit by a tribe, the basic fault being he nobled more than he could hold, a strategic error that marred a tactically sound move.

I actually rather like the main player of the account on a personal level, polite and pleasant, able to make a reasoned argument and have a laugh, though soe of the other players who had acc are a bit more difficult, just as an interesting sidenote I actually refused him an invite when he was still tribeless after the first nobling, on another world I'd be happy to play alongside..

velvetcrabman on 07.02. at 06:58
lol, you certainly made life a little more interesting..

UniNamer on 07.02. at 07:44
Lol. thats my goal. No hard feelings I hope. It is just a game after all.

UniNamer on 07.02. at 08:05

I don't doubt I'll lose out in the end of this. But I'll give you all a decent run for your money. It's too bad .net has train limits. :,(

UniNamer on 07.02. at 18:28
All I really wanted was the 4k guy, for calling me a "UniNoob" in his terms. I'd be more than happy to join your tribe if an invitation is open. :)

velvetcrabman on 07.02. at 18:33
I think things may have gone past that mate, seems you are a nobling target for one of the guys..if you're still here in morning we can discuss again..joys of being the filling in the donut I'm afraid..so who's behind the alias anyway then?

UniNamer on 07.02. at 18:44
Ah. Well chances are you'd prolly recognize one of the names on this account. Maybe both, depending on how many worlds you play and if you play other servers like .fr and uk.

I'm afraid I can't part with such a secret at this time, however. ROFL look at [player]EllinasKinigos[/player] profile pic, what a funny guy. ;D

velvetcrabman
you said:
I have no problem telling you my real account, but I don't go touting it. You've never asked for it...

changed tune a bit there?

uk server is pretty lame mate, tried it and dumped pdq, german has been best by far, right from the off...

UniNamer on 07.02. at 18:56
Lol why would I tell you my alias all of a sudden? Your logic makes no sense. o_O

Tell you what mate if I'm still here in morning we can discuss again.

velvetcrabman on 07.02. at 18:57
that must have been the other you? haha
kk, in the morning it is..

velvetcrabman on 07.02. at 19:20
btw i forgot to say congrats on new vill!

UniNamer on 07.02. at 19:22
Thanks. Your boy didn't know wtf he was doing with his build though. I was watching him build up the resources for quite a while.

velvetcrabman on 07.02. at 19:31
he's yet another that said he knew how to play, haha, was that what you meant by look at his profile? I'm so slow today I only looked at pic, *facepalm*

UniNamer on 07.02. at 19:33
Nah I just knew his times. Wasn't that hard to figure out when he would be offline.

I also like to message people a ton then slowly figure out there online times. It works wonders. Might I suggest a sitter. ;)

UniNamer on 07.02. at 19:42
Nah I kinda like you, so I'll either take you last, or possibly first. :D

just a few extracts of some convo's, a quick look at first post will reveal I acknowledge the guy makes a good startup and the letter I stand in awe of, in fact I posted because I was genuinely amused at such a novel approach, the guys an original, that's for sure and I wish him the best of luck in the future.

grouphugg.gif

valk

lol you do all this PnP posting then leave the tribe you are PnPing for lol o.k mate ;)

DeletedUser44759

a difference of opinion, lol, I foounded tribe and stepped down as duke however co-duke thinks it's good to publicly flame guys make himself look good, so I lost rag and left, a few folks decided they wanted along for the ride..

DeletedUser

a difference of opinion, lol, I foounded tribe and stepped down as duke however co-duke thinks it's good to publicly flame guys make himself look good, so I lost rag and left, a few folks decided they wanted along for the ride..
Really?
He did not flame you, he basically told everyone what you had done.
Anyway, if you call that flaming, is flaming really bad?
Just read your own post here, flaming someone because they flame? (of course there is difference between publicizing names and not, but still).

You could have stood up against it, instead of simply finding a sucky excuse (RL issues) for "going inactive", just to start another tribe. None of your reasons were publicized for anyone else than the council, if even them.
I find your post wrong :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Wow, some people really do like to manipulate the truth, don't they. Your attempted aristocracy failed, after you ignored your council and your co-duke and when confronted by your unused council for your failed policies and methods within a tribe with good potential, you decided to call it quits and step down due to real life issues (which i have no doubt, you definitely have). So after your failed dictatorship, you pass the buck to your co-duke, leaving him to clear up your mess. A tough stance is taken on one person who decided that playing for himself is more important than his tribe, leaving a member to be nobled as he sat back and built a cute cluster. This all happening, whilst you attempted to rally a tribe of 60 people against one player (fail). Your next step is to create a new tribe, causing mayhem among a disillusioned tribe which you 'founded' and surprise surprise, you become the duke of that tribe, despite your real life issues.

Face the facts Velvet, you tried, you failed. Then you passed the buck to cover up your mistakes. It's time you were exposed. I doubt you'll be adding this to your impressive CV of tribe's duked.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

P.s. i would post on my account name, but i have no idea of the forum password to that..

Double post, oh noez.

STAFAST

If you knew the full story GotThemWMDs, you may not write the way you did :(

DeletedUser

Considering i was the supposed co-duke of that tribe with Velvet, i think i know the story as well as it could be known. I wrote in a way that it needed to be written, i'm tired of Velvet using me as a scapegoat for his failure. Maybe i wasn't as active as i should of been all the time, but that doesn't excuse the fact that our recruiting policy was decided by erm.. no-one. It was up for discussion for all members, not even I got a say before some members were invited. Along with a whole other host of errors. I thought all those problems could of been solved, until velvet read a mail of mine, listing my concerns and didn't even bother to respond.

Regardless of Velvet's RL problems, he took control of the tribe, ran it the way he wanted it run and it failed.

DeletedUser44759

lol, bic's back and whinging again..this being the guy who totally ignores that I was discussing that business on skype in a chat where he was..man get a life, I'm not going to discuss my wifes illness, but if snyone wants details then feel free to mail IG, if you're on W22/24/44 mail snaperay or any of SOA' old players and ask, they can tell you too, that tribe hadn't failed bic, was getting tighter and stronger. had you actually talked to members other than your clique you'd have known that, but that takes time and commitment, you were prepared to show neither..

The Master said, 'The gentleman enters into associations but not cliques; the small man enters into cliques but not associations.'

The Master said, "He who exercises government by means of his virtue may be compared to the north polar star, which keeps its place and all the stars turn towards it."

Tseng Tzu said,'Every day I examine myself on three counts. In what I have undertaken on another's behalf, have I failed to do my best? In my dealings with my friends have I failed to be trustworthy in what I say? Have I passed on to others anything that I have not tried out myself?'

DeletedUser

Ok really enough quotes, we could sit here and post up quotes which counter each other all night, they're truly irrelevant.

Yes my activity wasn't the best, not easy when you start a new full-time job without any sleeping pattern and have friends to see also. Still that's no excuse for turning the tribe into a dictatorship after the goals and aims we'd discussed beforehand. How could you be so deluded to argue that our tribe was growing stronger and tighter when a member under attack received support from two players in a tribe where there were at least 40 members in that K alone. Yet you were content with your Uninamer project. However, when a player, who is one of the closest players to that previous player getting attacked (then nobled), shortly after that his tribemate is nobled asks for support after he failed to help in any way gets criticized, you find the perfect reason to leave the tribe and shift blame onto the critic.

I never asked for anyone to discuss your RL issues.. i'm sorry to hear about your wife by the way. You're missing the point in my previous post though, i wont even bother to explain it, i'll just copy and paste it for you again.

Regardless of Velvet's RL problems, he took control of the tribe, ran it the way he wanted it run and it failed.

So yes, i am somewhat to blame to a certain extent. However, your actions and your actions alone are what made the tribe crumble. I've said my piece, anything else and i'll just be repeating what i've already said or further emphasizing my points.

One last thing i want you to think about, have you noticed that no-one in your current tribe was originally from A:D. Yet people originally from your former tribe remain in it. Doesn't that say something? You failed to win over 0 people from A:D. Once again i'm sorry about your RL issues, but if you're going to be a duke/dictator of a tribe you're open to criticism.

Bo-John-bo

Yea it says we're better :icon_evil:

Bo Yea!!!

See what I did there?? My name is Bo, get it? :lol: