The upsetting part about Party!

DeletedUser

:icon_neutral: I love this tribe, and everyone knows that getting mail is exciting, but most of the time this is what our mail ends up being.

[spoil]
wars.jpg
[/spoil]

And our history ;)

[spoil]
wars2.jpg
[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

:icon_eek:How many of these wars are you winning is the question? :p

DeletedUser

Yeah CHIK3N have been getting some of this aswell, it all 1 man tribes on new accounts aswell?

DeletedUser

100% of them, most of these wars are people asking to be nobled. I am not going to lie, these aren't all of the wars. they are the ones i could find out of 8 pages of mail and redistribute them to another folder.

Carlosmaster

That looks like some massive hatred towards party!...

It's weird, you'd think everyone would love Party!.

DeletedUser

Here is the update for any readers not looking at the updates towards the first post:

[spoil]
wars2.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Yes we have the same story within Punch, I wouldn't say it is worth bragging about though wolf, but then again, we're each to our own..

DeletedUser

Had to LOL and it is good, shows you lot beat 17 tribes what more do you want ;)

DeletedUser

Yes we have the same story within Punch, I wouldn't say it is worth bragging about though wolf, but then again, we're each to our own..

The last one got banned though, didn't he? lol

DeletedUser

Meh, I liked Punch! Now I don't.

Merging already, (with SIGN). Now they've become dime a dozen. Perhaps brag about that?

On-topic. Nice war stats, loved how it have the initial veneer of negative PnP and then turned into a promotional piece through clever use of a spoiler. =D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

this was originally meant to just show how many failure tribes mess around with us, and how much of them disband themselves trying to hide the fact that they were previously in the tribe that attempted a war against us; And now it has turned out to be somewhat of a propaganda boost for the number 1 ODA, OD, and Rank tribe in the world.

King Matt II

Pssh, only 17? You guys suck. :p
You still aren't close to catching us. ;o

warsy.png

Last edited:

kingjohan

Wow...

Noobs theese days. Giving them to much freedom in this game.

King Matt II

Clearly not Warham when both screenshots state both tribes won.
It isn't possible for a tribe to have a loss, only if they disband but if they disband theres no stats so no loss recorded. :D

DeletedUser

Mine still says I won and mine is the right one. You photoshopped obviously :p