The War on B@A

DeletedUser

Well, sometime has passed since the war on B@A was declared and out igm's filled with verbal abuse from shanda. So many threats and promises of our demise were made, we nearly believed it ourselves (as if).

Guess you are sitting there now looking really dumb after the verbal flinging? Hey shanda?

shanda.jpg

Shanda has managed to hang on by hiding out on the rim and alot of B@A has enjoyed recovering to a small extent due to the fact that only 7 or 8 of us were actually partaking in the war effort.

Despite their recovery time thanks to the distances some of us must make, coupled with the fact we are entering B@A core, they continue to fall at a pace. Their last ditched efforts to make an easy acquisition of villages by nobling one of our members on their frontline who quit has also been an epic failure.

That leaves us with the current thought:

laugh.jpg

Next time, be sure of yourself before you make such threats, forecasts and vile verbal slander. ;)

DeletedUser

Must not laugh for going on tribe x 10 smaller then you are :/

DeletedUser

yay , they are not going to survive.... go on some of top 10 tribes :)

DeletedUser

What war? In the last thread you said it was simply an 'expansion effort'

DeletedUser

Whilst I don't think this warranted a new thread, HLMartin is right in his statement (well in essence if not precisely);

Well, now they are 10 times smaller.. ;)

[Side 1:
Tribes: [BC]
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: B@A
Players:

Timeframe: 12/10/2009 00:57:00 to 10/11/2009 15:15:38

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 440
Side 2: 38
Difference: 402

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,344,447
Side 2: 325,750
Difference: 3,018,697

image.php

From the posting of the initial thread and that doesn't include the select few who've joined [BC] :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

What war? In the last thread you said it was simply an 'expansion effort'

war was easier to type than 'expansion effort'. I kept it simple.

I just felt a new thread would be best as this is my opinion rather than the whole tribe. Yes, I know you might try say I am contradicting myself, but I am not. As I said, this is from my personal point of view and open to comment.

DeletedUser

Virtually every war in this game stems from the desire to expand one way or another.

War and expansion effort essentially mean the same thing in real game terms.

Good job [BC] too have resolved this conflict.

DeletedUser

Virtually every war in this game stems from the desire to expand one way or another.

War and expansion effort essentially mean the same thing in real game terms.

Good job [BC] too have resolved this conflict.

Damn dude, you nailed it down perfectly. Thanks.

DeletedUser54064

image.php

Growth chart, if the "War" started a month ago, then the tribe size has halved.