The world Vs. TNK

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

right lol somebody got a bit butt hurt over it. oh you poor thing did i offend you? im sorry *sarcasm* seriously only one having a bitch fit here would be you. lol if you really wanna bring miltary into this, i do believe the americans was the one's that kicked the british ass in revolutionary war, which btw they dont teach in england cause its to embarrasing to talk about. not to mention they needed 'our special forces help in ww2' which is when england decided to adopt it and make there own special forces. i know my history.

honestly we can bicker about it each day 'about who is better', neither here nor there.

perhaps go check your history books, only superpower now is the United States since the fall of the Soviet Union. funny how with the shit of Libya, the Euro Union asked OUR help to bomb them because we own the biggest fleet in the world 'whats up with that MR. ROYAL NAVY'. funny yah so damn tough but always asking for the United States help and our stupid self's spend so much on our miltary, we feel obligated to use it.

revolutionary war? really relevant. besides, if it wasnt for major french help then it may of been different. beyond the point. and yes they do teach it in the english/british school sector. it just isnt one of the main subjects. the war of american independence is not the only thing that has happened in history and by far not one of the most important. it obviously is for americans and it should be a thing to be proud of, but it isnt that big a deal for the rest of the world. no, we didnt need the "special forces" help in ww2, we needed the U.S's help. that war, much like this game, was about numbers. britain could never of taken the war back into major european front without exhausting all of its population. the russians would of managed it alone anyway coming from the east. and as for that last comment... you are so wrong.

yes your are a super power. china are also a super power. the fact that they are out growing every other nation on almost every front helps. funny how the americans claim to be the leaders of the free world yet whine when that freedom comes under pressure. you had no hesitations during "operation iraqy freedom":icon_rolleyes:. you do have the biggest navy in the world. seeing a nimitz class carrier pull alongside is a sight and a half. those things are huge. i dont get what comparing navies has to do with anything though, we have some of the most state of the art vessels in the world. not bad for a taxi ay? besides, im not one of those general service types, im not often on board.

Status
Not open for further replies.