THEMOB already a family?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I'm not a representative of THEMOB but I am a member in World 5 and World 6. We arranged in W5 that if we had enough players within decent range of each other in W6 then we would reform THEMOB. After 20-30 original members from W6 joined, a seemingly endless amount of other players (presumably wanting to join the No.1 tribe in the continent/world) joined.
A second 'sister' tribe has been setup to cater for the overflow.

And yes, alot of the members have built statues for that instant burst of points.

Why do you still insist on making the same mistake at every server? A tribes members should be elite and active.. You can't let ever1 to join in.. Family tribes will lose once again..

And training paladin at the beginning can be a part of strategy.. There is nothing wrong with building a statue...

Whatever Good Luck..

DeletedUser

those people who have purchased the statue will slow down soon and the others who had'nt built one will get ahead proberly

Seems you are a sim city player? Or you are not?

DeletedUser

Seems you are a sim city player? Or you are not?

At this point only upgrading resources is not sim-city like, in fact many of the btter player probably are only doing that. Their are some advantages to building a statue however if you are right next to a abandoned.

DeletedUser

At this point only upgrading resources is not sim-city like, in fact many of the btter player probably are only doing that. Their are some advantages to building a statue however if you are right next to a abandoned.

Yea seems you know what to do.. Nice to see some1 who knows how to play..

DeletedUser

After the initial building of the resource centres going for a paladin is a really good idea if there is an abandoned close by. As further building of resources do not increase production by much and the paladin will make up for those lost resources quite quickly.

DeletedUser

Give it abit of time and they'll be out of the top 20 soon. Noone stays at the top from the start because everyone builds statues then they all run really low on resources fall behind everyone else then get killed. Just wait and see.

DeletedUser6123

I joined TheMob because I'm in K44 and they have like 20 members all around me. I expect they will dominate this continent, especially for the next week or so. Since this is another evil world like World 5 where no one is going to have a gold coin and a noble for at least until July, 2009, then I'm not really worried about who has what points. What's the top guy in World 5 have? 3 villages? 4?
I know it's a single digit...

DeletedUser

RoE have got a family already too :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What's the top guy in World 5 have? 3 villages? 4?
I know it's a single digit...
A couple of players have 10.

Also isnt the speed being switched to 1.5?

DeletedUser

THEMOB's in K44:icon_eek:. I'm not worried about a family tribe but that means less recruits for my tribe:icon_sad:.

Now we have to either ally with THEMOB or destroy them:icon_twisted:.

And i do believe the speed is being swiched to 1.5

DeletedUser6123

THEMOB's in K44:icon_eek:. I'm not worried about a family tribe but that means less recruits for my tribe:icon_sad:.

Now we have to either ally with THEMOB or destroy them:icon_twisted:.

Why? No one's going to have a noble until July... 2,012.

DeletedUser

2 weeks tops. Theyr probably a load of statuers. They will lose theyr position as soon as protection goes. Goin to twplus theyr members. see if any of them are in other worlds :icon_smile:

Yeah, Im in THEMOB at the moment. Also in TW2 on W1, 225k points or something like that, i lost count go and check for yourself if you want to, 33 or 34 villages anyway...

DeletedUser

Oh and for those that thought getting troops early was a bad idea:

report1nb8.png

report2mn3.png

This along with (hourly):
Timber: level - 8 (130 per hour)
Clay: level - 8 (130 per hour)
Iron: level - 5 (96 per hour)

Its pretty good :icon_razz:

joshsullivan

Irs only a bad Idea if you are unlucky like me and have no abandons close to you.

joshsullivan

Yea I know that comment wasn't to you was to everyone saying only n00bs do it, it all depends on the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.