This is it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

leesupport

From recent post i seen some mention to what happened to my account. As much as i would rather not retell this story, this is my last post and my goodbye to you all.

I had sorta became not so active in the past few months, me and my gf were going to have a baby and i had opted time from TW to spend time with her, i was still logging in every day until about a month ago she started getting sick and not feeling good so i would skip a few days, trying to balance work and her, so TW came last. My account was still good so i wasnt worried. Than about 2 weeks ago something had happened and we knew something wasnt right so took her to get checked out and we had lost the baby, we were both looking foward to it very much so it killed me and her as well. So i kinda up and left for a week or more, tried to set a sitter before i left and i could not log in. I was too much of a mess to both at that moment so i left it, and it still had PA so i was good over 7 days, although i was not gone longer than 7 days. I came back yesterday to find my account gone and people ticked at me, i have not blamed anyone although i am very ticked over it, i spent 4 years making that account to what it was, while it was not great, i put alot of time into it, also to add i was not under any kind of attack so no i did not delete due to "to much pressure", i had notthing to be pressured about in the game. I have put in a ticket to see how it happened. But what ever the cause i can assume i will not get anything back. Best of wishes to you all, goodluck in game and go D*D.

Daniel
aka
Leesupport

Mod can you lock this threat, this is just my goodbye letter.
Thank you

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.