This just in!

DeletedUser

...but a bit more info could have been included :)
You want some more info? Well.. they got into a war, failed and then tried to merge their way out of it :icon_rolleyes: But now seeing that their 'master plan' didn't work, I guess they've decided to run here (little did they know that many of the conquering side already play this World too :lol:).

*Click for TW-Stats

Last edited by a moderator:

HeftySmurf

lol
Effort to liven up the forum?
LOLROFFLES
a post which on half of the noob computers will take 1 min to load the flash?

Rizzler

Yeah. An effort. Even if people may not think its very good, its an effort from the thread maker. He TRIED.
These forums are so boring atm so it is good that some people can be bothered to try.

brawr?

You want some more info? Well.. they got into a war, failed and then tried to merge their way out of it :icon_rolleyes: But now seeing that their 'master plan' didn't work, I guess they've decided to run here (little did they know that many of the conquering side already play this World too :lol:).

*Click for TW-Stats

:icon_biggrin:Good luck -D- (I give them a month:icon_biggrin:)

Papercute

Hmmm -D-? Well i thought you're already -D- ead, -D- one playing TW after that rimming... :lol:

DeletedUser

Theres more place beyond the rim.... and its another world. Deception FTW!

.rexxar.

*Click for TW-Stats

That drop in the graph was the end of the “War” and the start of the “Merging War”

You’ll find all of us here on world 28 are either in XLR or ALL*

DeletedUser

heheh ... you know i'm just playing with you guys ... enjoy world 28 and your reunited and reborn tribe. I wish you teh best of luck :)