Thoughts of the start

DeletedUser

So the world has been up for nearly 24hrs and I know I'm just feeding the trolls here. However, any thoughts on the new world? Was it what you'd thought it would be? Did you start in an area that you wanted?

It's way too early to talk about tribes, but any thoughts on any of the tribes as far as the start of the world goes?

How are my fellow premades doing? I saw a few people got a bad spread, sorry to hear that.

DeletedUser103944

My start is average compared to past worlds, good amount of close barbs but there all pretty much empty.

No tribe stands out to me yet, as you said too early. If I had to say 3, Apathy, SuitUp and HAMMER.

Herucles

I am in a bad position for early barb farming - however I have a lot of seemingly semi-inactives around me that I will look forward to taking advantage of once bp ends. Overall, below average but looking ok.

DeletedUser

I am hating the barb shortage. I keep getting 3 hauls. It's really annoying lol.

I only reason I see Hammer and SuitUp being disadvantaged is because they got a pretty bad spread, but we'll see what happens. Way too early to call

DeletedUser

Decent position though not great. 4 barbs in my 7x7 however I'm having to go through my 15x15 as others seem to be active and farming also.
Poor tribal spread though my location in comparison to some of my tribe mates is good :lol:

DeletedUser

Her*

And I haven't looked at my map particularly, but from what I have seen, it looks like they are in one larger line. I may be wrong.

LeftBehindTheFirst

I prefer an arc over a cluster formation. I had to check out the premade system though.

DeletedUser

I don't want either. I'd prefer to be spread throughout a K rather than a blob or a line/curve

DeletedUser

So the world has been up for nearly 24hrs and I know I'm just feeding the trolls here. However, any thoughts on the new world? Was it what you'd thought it would be? Did you start in an area that you wanted?

It's way too early to talk about tribes, but any thoughts on any of the tribes as far as the start of the world goes?

How are my fellow premades doing? I saw a few people got a bad spread, sorry to hear that.

Does this message come in any other form other than *ILOVEYOUHUG*