Threat to shadow

DeletedUser

atlast we have something to cheer.

3 tribes are here to fight back shadow in long term.

1)[iron]
2)Nstlk*
3)REF.

Other tribes will also boost by this new development

This will make this world interesting.

cheers

Maccano1

Narf? - I don't remember signing up to this, althsimers must have got me early!

DeletedUser

o maccano1

everyone is fighting shadow.. u minds well join in on the fun.. and i can say it is quite fun! : D

DeletedUser

the only news that this offers is that REF have decided to join the coalition against shadow.

DeletedUser

atlast we have something to cheer.

3 tribes are here to fight back shadow in long term.

1)[iron]
2)Nstlk*
3)REF.

Other tribes will also boost by this new development

This will make this world interesting.

cheers

What about Dstlk*, LA-G and FURY? Aren't they attacking Shadow too?

DeletedUser

not in long term.... :p

OK maybe LA-G on "long term" but the war with fury will be really short term (we have a terrific war leader and masses of players there that will just run fury over like a bus) and dstlk is disintigrating.

DeletedUser

not in long term.... :p

OK maybe LA-G on "long term" but the war with fury will be really short term (we have a terrific war leader and masses of players there that will just run fury over like a bus) and dstlk is disintigrating.

Ohh, I didn't mean to put Dstlk* there, we are not disintigrating, we just lost points because all of our top players went to Nstlk*.

I suppose I agaree with what you said about FURY, the don't stand a chance if you were to focus on them.

DeletedUser

true they wuld not but i dont think even shadow would be that much of a power whore to take them out just yet

DeletedUser

Ohh, I didn't mean to put Dstlk* there, we are not disintigrating, we just lost points because all of our top players went to Nstlk*.

I suppose I agaree with what you said about FURY, the don't stand a chance if you were to focus on them.

Dslkt* is done with to in my opinion

DeletedUser

But Dstlk* was made as a recruitment tribe for Nstlk*, so you can't really treet it as a normal tribe.

DeletedUser

Basically my job (as leader) is to get smallish players and make sure they grow and I try to get them into wars so they have experience if the join Nstlk*.

And ye it is kinda a dump off point for Nstlk*.

DeletedUser

true they wuld not but i dont think even shadow would be that much of a power whore to take them out just yet

We were more than happy to ignore FURY and leave them to grow in K75 & K76. Then they declared on Shadow. To ignore them any longer, after they declared their intent, would be foolish! Every village in the coalition looks the same on my map!

Maccano1

the only news that this offers is that REF have decided to join the coalition against shadow.

I may have just got back from the pub, however I can say without a shadow of a doubt that no we have not joined the coalition. We will fight who we want when we want. Our goals are not inline with any other tribe.

Please do not speculate, as you'll probably end up being wrong.

DeletedUser

Please do not speculate, as you'll probably end up being wrong.

i did not speculate. i was going on information that was given in the head of this post. since you had not announced that you would be a "rogue element" before this post had been created and had only hinted at what your choice would be i was forced to accept whatever conclusions where handed to me.