Time and Night ;)

DeletedUser

No BBS is our only mate!

They are our brothers but i didn't know bbs fight with [H]

Because i had al ot of work in my real lıfe !

I do everything for BBS don't forget;)

DeletedUser

Yes we were horrible to Reaper.
He came to our tribe, we sat him, and played his account for him for 6 months with promises that he'd get active the following week, or he'd be back, or he just need a break or........ zZZzz

And then when we finally pulled the plug and told him enough was enough, he opted to give his account to Agent and a week and a half later before the email change went through, he opted to rip the account back out from under him to try and take down Time from the inside, while trying to take over HKM to help him, leaving his friend without an account (hence the bitterness between the two).

He was foiled there, and will be foiled again as he tries to take over leadership of BBS for his selfish reasons of vengeance.
I also laugh that Dr. Pepper has an account in BBS now to likely try to do the same.

It's rather funny what some tribes will do, to try and get ahead, but I wonder what their members actually think of having two players with a set of values like Reaper & Pepper, or if they were even told they were in the tribe. Sure they have some ability to play the game, the problem is, they are so selfish they don't have the ability to play with their team.

And when will Nemesis be joining BBS to try his hand at vengeance?

Oh wait, this was a gloating thread from Night, who were gloating because twstats doesn't post the war stats right.
Go umm Night?

How hard did you laugh?

DeletedUser

in all fairness you have done a good job here ... if we had time to concentrate purely on you it would not be the same though ;)

Surely you have enough time, when you are in TIME? :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: Night
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: vanapagan
Timeframe: Last 24 hours
Total conquers:
Side 1: 37
Side 2: 0
Difference: 37
image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 12
Difference: 12
image.php

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 291,282
Difference: 291,282
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 106,312
Difference: 106,312
image.php

last 24 haours;)

DeletedUser

:icon_twisted:last 24 hours.Vanapagan operetıon.vanapgan is actıve

DeletedUser

He is active, good job, you've put some pressure on him, even had him at 4k incomings.
It's not the same vanapagan as in the past though.

He will take them back, no worries.

DeletedUser

boasting 12 conquers ;) wait till we come at your doorsteps ;)

WHAT BETTER PLACE THAN HERE,WHAT BETTER TIME THAN NOW

greenmonsta

:icon_twisted:last 24 hours.Vanapagan operetıon.vanapgan is actıve

You're bragging about making a few conquers on a player we hammered, and who is also inactive.

Congratulations!

Tazecca

i believe greeny ment with nukes
and tbh 12 villages is pretty poor by a 34 player tribe
however alot of incomings and if it werent for the skill of people on the account u would have been alot more damaging
so hats off to you for that

DeletedUser

Hostile hammered vanapagan with nukes/cats, was still being rebuilt when Night laid into him.
It's not really a concern, they took 24 villages yesterday because a sleepy head forgot to set his sitter.
That' won't happen again, can assure you of that.