Time to say goodbye.

silvereclipes

Enjoy retirement Troikos because you will get to start missing the dang game an when you do its when someone pops on an says you want to play the game again that it drags you kicking an screaming back to it again. but you sure did make the game more interesting with Mapco its bad when you know old mates asking where the heck do you find mapco so we can use it on this other world we are playing..:lol:

queenslater

Hey Troikos, we did not share a forum and skype chat for very long, but in all that time you where a real pleasure, friendly, and respectful to others......and very humble too, your work with MAPCO is astounding.

Good luck to you.

DeletedUser106392

bye Troikos:) was a blast growing next to you in K20/30 ^_^ miss the old days but hell it was fun. hope life turns out wonderful and you have many many great years ahead

bronse

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I wish you all the best in the real world, we may all get some sense and follow you soon :)

DeletedUser

Best of luck in the Real World, Troikos. A gentleman from beginning to end. All class.

Pleasure "meeting" you, however limited.

DeletedUser99939

So long Troikos I've learned quite a bit from watching you over the years and being one of your many enemies. I wish you well in real life and you will be missed.

Yours,
war

now playing as ciranore

DeletedUser79042

War stop posting goodbyes, get a coord grabber and a nuke firing script and blast them all! :lol:

[spoil]

U2 CY :p

[/spoil]