TKWSN & Faith (A Tale of Tragedy)

DeletedUser

All I see is Turtle trying to create controversy. One moment 1 member says TK is going to hit turtle the next one says they'd probably hit Orc. Not bad attempts but you can clearly see what they are trying to do.

That was my fault. Before stumbling on a few things I assumed this is what they were going to do. I said Orc or Core, as we didn't know what they were playing at. Then when I got a few more things after diving through some info, and then messaging a few people, I put two and two together and got the proper answer. I stated so a little further down. I got the idea right, but the actual target was wrong.

As for the strife thing, for someone that is "joining Turtle under another account", he seems to be causing problems for other reasons, and he keeps pushing it. He can keep going for all we care, we'll just keep using his own logic against him. We really are laughing pretty hard over this, and he doesn't like the fact we are. I find this a massive joke. If he gets on a Turtle account and then makes that account leave, he'll probably be retaliated against before anything, and from previous experience with these people, they last around 2 weeks before even the tribe the join ditch them for their wasted efforts. Plenty of people hit the delete button because of that.

But, time will tell. We all await his glorious, glorious replies so that we can continue to mock and poke fun at him for it.

DeletedUser

You are confusing me. So who's the target you meant to state?

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You are confusing me. So who's the target you meant to state?

He's saying he made a mistake by stating they were probably going after Core or Orc. He could see that a plan was playing out, yet at the time of his post didn't have the same information I did when I said that they were going after a few Turtle members.

Now, if the intel about TK going after Turtle members is wrong then that gives me a pretty good idea which Turtle account it is that Max wants to stir the pot with, or at least where to look if I really wanted to (which I don't because it's completely irrelevant to the survival of the tribe as a whole.) If it is correct then I would advise the TK leadership to distance yourselves from Max and not follow through with those plans for your sake.

DeletedUser74142

no no anger..i just dont like people whom try to act slick and secretive.. no need to hide ur name or try to if ur not one to do shady stuff

MAX-BURN

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
i asked merely a question..if im not wrong..im the one who held my word early on when u messaged me in game under ur old alias..

but regardless dont try and threaten me or play mind games with ur so called connections.

And I answered it. Which Old Alias? :? Did I even try to threaten you? :/ You too far away to threaten, I don't see a point in attempting one, because it would be empty.

Replies are in bold:

[spoil]
We didn't care about you for a long time. When push came to shove, we got bored and let it out. Not really a big surprise you didn't know we caught on, because of your own mistake, but nice try though!

You only speculated you didn't know. Hence why the reference to Nowitsover once you were told.

Well, you know, it's easier to find out who you go and co-play then you think. It only takes a few social engineering tricks to do this. I found 7 co-players in one night when I was on W31. Gonna suck when I do it again. Oh well, I'll let you continue to guess how it's done

I'll look forward to your attempt of finding out. I bet you 1000pp you won't find out what account I'm on (~^,)

Well let's see. You're handling spies at the moment, right?

Well, babe. Guess what? That's being a spy in itself. You're not doing the work, but you're leading users to do so for you.

"I don't work for McDonald's, I just run the join"
You're a spy, you fool. But I guess your own convoluted logic tends to think otherwise.

So people who employ Domestic workers are themselves domestic workers? A company who contracts an advertiser becomes an advertiser? According your logic right?

6FMsY.png

You make it sound like Turtle relies on that single account. I'm sorry, but pretty sure Noobs on Ice is staying with Turtle. Better luck next time! ^__^

All I see are insignificant accounts leaving. There has yet to be a significant account to leave.
[/spoil]

TBS members thought it was a good idea to take a few villages from Ninja and Turtle. Now look what's happening to them. Think about that next time you have a trigger happy member Nowitsover.

I forget but how much Caps did Ninja make against TBS? Or did the big daddy tribe take 99% of the caps. Ninja is nothing special without Turtle.

I wouldn't say he created the controversy he truly cared for. I'd say this kind of imploded in his face and has rather justly painted a big fat target on his chest. When the Duke of the tribe you're trying to get into doesn't seem very happy/thrilled with you. Well...

A Duke can be unhappy all he wants, the fact is a Duke can only express his discontent and can not keep any one from joining an account that is not his own. An account owner decides that. So if Trent is unhappy then he is unhappy. Ain't nothing I can do.

As for being painted a big Target. LOL. This is a war Game, a big fat target is a welcome sight. I'm fully capable of handling it. I never hid my identity cause I was afraid of being attacked. I do utilize my own troops to the best of their ability unlike some other players :icon_rolleyes:

@ DeadOnArrival. Thanks for the sentiment but who are you :p

But, time will tell. We all await his glorious, glorious replies so that we can continue to mock and poke fun at him for it.

That's exactly what you trying to do. Mock and poke fun with very little intellectual posting and substantiating. Whatever I post you will try your hardest to say the opposite, while adding nothing more interesting to it. I guess it's the best you can come up with.

Now, if the intel about TK going after Turtle members is wrong then that gives me a pretty good idea which Turtle account it is that Max wants to stir the pot with

Lmao. All I see is speculation and assumption, there wasn't one piece of reliable intel other than the posted reports and my Identity. We are all laughing at what assumptions you guys are coming up with. Least we know how you guys think. But keep on guessing. (~^,)

rich26ca

omg another account... dude the only people that need this many accounts and alias are people that suck! your not helping your case

DeletedUser

Another accusation. It's quite clear you guys over at turtle are trying to tear Max's reputation. If you do some research and read through these posts you could clearly see that The forum account Nowitsover does not belong to Max. Max did state early on he took over the Nowitsover account.

As you know Forum accounts are different to ingame accounts.

nowitsover

^This.

omg another account... dude the only people that need this many accounts and alias are people that suck! your not helping your case

What are talking about? I think you posted without thinking.

@ FatEmo; I am nowitsover. Max is Max. I would kindly request of you to not drag me into this discussion when you are reffering to him. I rather don`t get involved.

Last edited:

MAX-BURN

Still Going Strong
Reaction score

See something that could be linked to Max. Blow it out of proportion and accuse Max.

images

DeletedUser

@ FatEmo; I am nowitsover. Max is Max. I would kindly request of you to not drag me into this discussion when you are reffering to him. I rather don`t get involved.
If you would go through the thread and read what we were talking about, you would see we were simply announcing that Max had taken over your account, as he had stated so himself. Did I, at any point, continue to call him by "Nowitsover"? No. Please, read into what has been said before trotting into the issue.

And yes, you're involved some-what for allowing the big mouth to hide under your name. That is all, no more, no less. You're free to continue moving along at a pace we couldn't care about.

As for you, Max....
See something that could be linked to Max. Blow it out of proportion and accuse Max.

images

Let's be clear on something. We said that... Three days ago... Get over yourself. Those joining us after you idiotic posts that landed you in this hole aren't fully up to date yet. Please, put it back in your pants. We're sick of you stabbing pin holes in paper.

DeletedUser

I think some posters in this thread need to learn the merits of brevity, like chuff am I reading some of those walls of multi-quotes

Summary for those of us with ADD

rich26ca

^This.

What are talking about? I think you posted without thinking.

Like it was a stretch to think what i did... you let him on your account so don't be surprised when when people think you are him!