TKWSN - No more

DeletedUser

Seems TKWSN disbanded and some of them made a tribe called TNO - The New Old!!!

Oh, and TDHUSA are around, still....

To be honest, TNO would've done better calling thesmelves 'Food'!

DeletedUser

Ive seen this somewhere...now I know who your with. ;)

I don't see Pamp in this thread...o_O

DeletedUser41667

Ive seen this somewhere...now I know who your with. ;)

I don't see Pamp in this thread...o_O

Perhaps this is part of her new strategy to divide and conquer

DeletedUser

It's my fault. :icon_cry:

I told them about the alt+f4 cheat for tribe wide invulnerability.

darkrence

Perhaps this is part of her new strategy to divide and conquer

my guess would be more of an ostrich strategy
you cant see me....
blog_head_in_sand_2.jpg

DeletedUser93437

As part of TKWSN for a long time, I believe they were a plucky tribe who stood strong against some much larger tribes and held their head high in this. From time to time with attacks coming from all angles defensive builds was the only strategy which also meant internalling and barb nobling was the only option for long term survival, however, TKWSN saw the passing of several larger tribes and only recently really fell on tough times.

I can still say I enjoyed my time with TKWSN and I truly regret its passing, however, this world is starting to warm up now and as more people find it may be easier to expend energies on other worlds to build themselves up I see a calm as everyone races to eat up inactives, clean up core areas and then start to prepare for the end game :)

just my two pennies worth :)

DeletedUser86179

It was an honor to have been part of TKWSN. A good team of friends fight an unwinnable fright. Its demise was never in question but we did well to hold the line for as long as we did.

DeletedUser

It was an honor to have been part of TKWSN. A good team of friends fight an unwinnable fright. Its demise was never in question but we did well to hold the line for as long as we did.

Probably a group of friends in TKWSN but not all...In fact, a lot of them were not even showing any resistance at all.

DeletedUser

TKWSN had a core of good players that were dragged down by the inactive players and never stood a chance but still put up a heck of a fight, darkforce being the biggest pain in the butt:lol:

DeletedUser86179

Poita yep you’re right it was always a core group that kept the tribe going between 20 to 10 players depending on the time. When the T war ended we were down to about 10 players and half left then. Its hard to keep a tribe moving with less than 5 players. We tried mass recruiting but that had its own problems unsurprisingly but we had to try something.

My comment above was more about the Matrix/Naked/DB/T wars than the Modwar one, which was over way to fast . :icon_cry:
Lol thanks sctt29742 I tried :icon_twisted: