ToLS Recruiting

DeletedUser

Tribe of Lost Soals ( ToLS ) is now recruiting players at 3.0 points or higher (lower points players can apply to our acadamy tribe [ToLSak] until they reach the desired point level). We are looking for active players to help the tribe grow strong. All members have equal opportunity to get a seat of power in the tribe, all it will take is a little affirmative action. If there is anthing else that you would like to know about ToLS or if you would like an invitation to join, please do not hesitate to contact me either via the forum or in game.
Hope to hear from you all soon.
Satans Enforcer

DeletedUser

Tols I used to be in this tribe it has a good leader and their a good bunch although last time I checked TOO MANY ENEMIES anyways I got rimmed :( considering I was surrounded By beyond And it still took them 5 days and 350k ODD later I was rimming it YEH!! :D

DeletedUser18543

ToLS n there main are going down the pooper they cant compete with us (Ewar and EwarII:icon_biggrin:)

DeletedUser

hey i think that i just nobled one of ur members...yep i did :icon_biggrin:
R.I.P Boogieman

DeletedUser

Tribe of Lost Soals ( ToLS ) is now recruiting players at 3.0 points or higher (lower points players can apply to our acadamy tribe [ToLSak] until they reach the desired point level). We are looking for active players to help the tribe grow strong. All members have equal opportunity to get a seat of power in the tribe, all it will take is a little affirmative action. If there is anthing else that you would like to know about ToLS or if you would like an invitation to join, please do not hesitate to contact me either via the forum or in game.
Hope to hear from you all soon.
Satans Enforcer

FYI u spelled Souls wrong :icon_wink:

carriestupidhead

well apparently talkin about spellin is a "no-no" so my previous post is edited...lol

Last edited: