toodles tw

DeletedUser

not been on here in a long time, got bored and came on so i guess i did not have a good bye thread before so i will do it now.

i had some fun times in tw, met some nice people, annoyed far more people and some of which im sorry for some of which i am not.

been fun playing with you all, taylor tom mick lunik miller tel huw

dono what is happening to my account now but it is still kicking arse from what i see.

bye guys xx maybe speak to some of you some time soon

DeletedUser51929

I think its the orignal Hstreeter concrete :)

and I duno what to say :p was awesome haveing you in smurfs and Our race to 75 mill I guess I won by forfeight >.< Should have bet something XD good luck in life anyhow or any other world you decide to play.

DeletedUser25470

alex! Good to see you back on here. Wow it does seem a while since you have been on here...

for people who don't know...it is indeed the original hstreeter.

silvereclipes

Alex it was fun playing with you since you loved owing K7 also loved being called the emperor of k7.. :lol:

Last edited:

DeletedUser25470

Haha isn't it weird that all the people on this game that were enemies with alex have left? There also are not very many who were his friends though, not very many people here who remember alex and that is very sad.

DeletedUser

:/ alex FTW. Those that did know him will defo remember him ;)

DeletedUser25470

"I wasn't waving goodbye, I was saying hello."

For someone with a leaving thread you seem to have returned... I suppose I'll wait until the 5th leaving post before I get annoying COUGH DOM COUGH COUGH OMG I AM SUBTLE COUGH