Top 10 Players/Tribes 30 Days From Now

DeletedUser

I=You wanna know what ridiculous? The fact we have gotten 8 villages from PWO without ever trying to take any. hmmmmmm Maybe we should start trying.

yea i kinda wanna kno how we got 8 PWO vills.. i dont remember any1 taking any

DeletedUser

I think it could be the eight Blue gave me on my birthday. ;)

Not really cause my birthday is still months off. It could be from you I think. It may have been from when Sling got banned and someone took his barbs? But that would not count against PWo would it?

DeletedUser

I think it could be the eight Blue gave me on my birthday. ;)

Not really cause my birthday is still months off. It could be from you I think. It may have been from when Sling got banned and someone took his barbs? But that would not count against PWo would it?

idk but im sure sum PWO player will comment shortly and enlighten us

DeletedUser

This is really funny

All the villages you took from PWO were from Nightrider except one which was from Praesul
They were all taken by 1 player
King action the third who is no longer in your tribe
So you are right,you got those villages without even trying because they werent taken by you but by a player that was 15 days in your tribe
And he got those villages by renobling what Nightrider took from him,which is no special feat

DeletedUser

He was with us a lot longer then 15 days. He was going to leave the game to deal with personally stuff and then he came back and we reinvited him but now he left.

But thank you for informing us of this.

DeletedUser

This is really funny

All the villages you took from PWO were from Nightrider except one which was from Praesul
They were all taken by 1 player
King action the third who is no longer in your tribe
So you are right,you got those villages without even trying because they werent taken by you but by a player that was 15 days in your tribe
And he got those villages by renobling what Nightrider took from him,which is no special feat

David is right. Something that we agree on.

He was with us a lot longer then 15 days. He was going to leave the game to deal with personally stuff and then he came back and we reinvited him but now he left.

But thank you for informing us of this.

That doesn't counter what David said about him being the only to noble PWO..

DeletedUser

although he nobled them back from nightrider
which david also said was no special feat.

DeletedUser

I am just correcting david that he was with us longer. Of course taking villages that have been just nobled is no special feat but against PWO that has got to count for something.

DeletedUser

No it doesnt
Heres what you do if you see a train coming in

1. You get your brain activated and see at what time do you have to send your nobles from another village

2.Send the nobles at the designated time

3.?????

4.Profit

This will only be impossible if Nightrider can time his support to arrive like 10ms after his train

DeletedUser

It could be possible he sent defensive troops with his last noble or sent them to do it. I sometimes use this if its a village that is well wanted. It helps to get the defenses going. Then I send more support to it and start building up the wall if needed and the troops.

DeletedUser

Even tho, being the ONLY one who nobled villages is something.

More than any other player in that tribe.

Well it shows that none of us is stupid enough to try to noble any villages, to say the least. it would take quite the coordinated effort on our whole tribes part to take a few vills, and that would just result in them being taken back and our tribes existance to cease.

but, lets get back on topic.

DeletedUser

Back on Topic.

Top 10 tribes in 1 month.

1- PWO
2- DRINK
3- SITH
4- Panda
5- MTS
6- BEER
7- KK
8- RAGE
9- *MTS*
10 - New Entry.

DeletedUser

tribes
1.drink
2.pwo
3.sith
4.mts
5.[kk]
6.panda
7.=eon=
8.~apox~
9.beer
10.pho

players
1.vonkaiser
2.maitt
3.bedircephesi
4.swoobudagu
5.ragdoll
6.redhots
7.becktest
8.zallgadus
9.the prez
10.winter druidess

DeletedUser

1- PWO - warring someone
2- DRINK - loads of space to grow atm
3- SITH - war profits
4- MTS - my tribe
5- PANDA - war profits
6- BEER- drink by another name
7- KK - still no war but nobody warring them
8- *MTS* - from rage drop out
9- PHO - because I always pull for the under dogs.
10 - APOX - one of them anyway