Top 10 players

• Thread starter DeletedUser119002
  • Start date

DeletedUser119002

We will soon reach 2 months since the start of the world and the top player rankings are slowly stabilizing. We have a forum for the top 10 tribes so i thought we could have one for the top 10 (maybe even 25) players which would be good if updated on a weekly basis.

This is the current top 10, what are your thoughts on these players? who do you expect to have a long life and who to fall? All informations are welcome :)

RankNameTribePointsVillagesPoints per village
1 Dante-K EQ68.855154590
2 Four Nerds No Villages Rabid55.427124619
3 JCarrier EQ53.670124473
4 meboun DOKDO49.17486147
5 Rainbow =D EQ48.59495399
6 Garrock Rabid46.46195162
7 Witch Hunter Rabid44.482104448
8 Bromance. DOKDO43.212113928
9 Arioch44 EQ41.91885240
10 Gorth Kirgar DOKDO41.81385227

Last edited:

atmospherecf

Rabid, DOKDO, and EQ :)

These are the 3 tribes I respect the most and would destroy any W86 tribe. (muahhaahh!!) including NAM .. lols :p

DeletedUser

My CoA definitely adds some much needed sexiness to the lineup

DeletedUser45512

Thought i would have ago at rating the players for a bit of fun, i am sure i will get things wrong and many will disagree with me so please be kind :(
As a member of Dokdo i dont want to sound biased so will keep my comments on them to a minimum

#1 Dante-K. Top in looting by a long way courtesy of the in a day achievements 1.3Mil more then second place is very good makes me has nobled well so far decent spread to the north/centre of K45 a few internals (4 out of 14) but apart from that cant complain 0 barbs in there

#2 Four Nerds No Villages. 4th in villages plundered and 4th in looted so clearly doing well on the farming side Mainly clustered on the east side of K55 with a couple of villages to the north east of the same K, Near by a few Akats players and if they begin to show aggression could be a good position for a fight in that direction 2 out of 11 conquers and 1 was a 1400 point barb which i question as a waste of a noble right at the back of the main body of Rabid though so may have to noble a long way to get to the frontlines in future

#3 JCarrier. 10th in Resources looted and a lowly 55th in villages plundered for a player of his rank, Joint second for most villages so would like to see that number higher. 3 internals and 1 barb noble so far with the barb being the first noble which i feel would of been best if it was a higher player but it seems to be working as he is high up. Located to the west of K45 near King so could make some good gains in that direction in the future as tribemembers are all around north/south/east would probably be good to push westward

4# Meboun. Tribe member of mine and seems a nice guy. Farming well and ranked 6th in resources plundered and 35th in vills plundered, again could be a bit higher but has a lot lower village count (8) compared to the players above him in the rankings. Located right next to me so my aura of awsemoness is clearly rubbing off on him. 4 internals and 1 barb noble with the barb being a 3k point village previously belonging to a tribe member so one could argue 5 internals. A bit high but its better to take them then let enemies have then i suppose i am as guilty as he located in the Mid/East of K44 with ample opportunity to grow north/east or south with a small tribes around Fire/King could be a problem in the south east but seem a bit preoccupied with others at the moment. Highest average points per village in the top 10

5# Rainbow=D Yet another member from Eq 3/5 for them, 10th in Vill Plunders and 2nd in resources looted farming very well but will have to do alot more to catch up to Dante, Located to the West of K45 so same as Jcarrier with regards to targets has the oportunity to head northwards as well if they wish

#6 Garrock. A few posts on forum questioning his leadership but seems to be a doing a fine job at the minute. 7th in vills plundered and 9th in resources looted so again like most here the farming is going well. Right on the western front of rabid with Akats to the north and west and Panda also the west could see a war between these 3 tribes eventually. Nobling is good in my eyes not a single barb to see and no internals too with 3k or above for all vills taken apart from the 1st

7# Witch Hunter. The second of 2 Rabid players to make this top 10, 21st in resources plundered and 2nd in villages plundered would appear he isnt getting the best of loots but is still farming plenty, again like many of this top 10 i cant say they are farming poorly. Situated quite central in rabid but with a nice big gap to his west that he can exploit in the future if he so wishes, Like garrock has not got a single internal/barb to see on his conquers which is good to see

#8 Bromance. Another of my tribemates and my duke so cant critcise or i will be in trouble :lol:, 10 vills nobled so far and half of them were internals which is not the best but as said above its best to take then let other tribes have them. 27th in villages plundered and 18th in resources looted, could be improved upon in the future and hopefully will be. Location is on the extreme west of K44 so could have problems getting to the war zones of the future unless he starts to noble more towards the frontline

9# Arioch44. 4th member of eq in top 10 highest of any tribe. A couple of internals so far but nothing to cry too much about 66th in vills plundered and 40th in resources looted leaves alot to be desired and probably wont stay top 10 if those numbers dont improve in my opinion, another player located towards the backend of their respective tribes so could be a problem in the future

#10 Gorth Kirgar. 3rd and final Dokdo member in top 10 with 4 internals out of 7 nobles 3rd in both resources plundered and vills looted so is clearly farming well and can only see him growing more as the world goes on a very centraly located situation again could find it dificult to move where the wars are but has good opportunity to grow northwards and will find plenty of tasty villages in that direction

Please note none of these are meant to cause offence and are only my opinion i probably said/didnt say things you would strongly disagree with so debate away lol
I realise i have foccused on farming/nobling and could of gone into details on other stats but if i did this post would be at least double in length and no one wants to read that much i doubt it will be fun reading this as it is
Happy Reading the lovely wall of text

Last edited: